Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on acceptance of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    Wait a second so woman spreads her legs and a dog gets an erection and they do it and you say there is no consent.
    Well I cannot really know for sure can I?

I have to be honest, the image I had in my head while writing that reply was a man sticking his penis into the anus of a hamster or dog.

I would go as far and say that a horny dog humps anything, a leg, a couch, a teddybear whatever. If a woman lays down voluntarily, spread her legs, allowing the dog to penetrate her, the woman has a problem and the dog doesn't know and care. It cannot give it's consent, because I'm sure the dog doesn't have the understanding of what's right or wrong. That's just my take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      What happens to a child raised by 2 daddies. Suppose the kid feels attracted to women but believes he's wrong because of his 2 fathers??

I have no problem with gay people, but I will never get used to seeing to gay dudes french kissing on southbeach. They should respect the rights of others just like smokers have to now.
      Why is a ****sexual couple kissing in public any different from a straight couple kissing in public? Both are equally tacky behaviors, IMO.

Comment

though the concept obviously makes me uncomfortable i do believe that it's a "man's" right and something i've got to accept

they've also got to accept that i really dont care to have anything to do with them. i suppose if you cant tell if a man is gay then i wouldnt have a problem being around him. flamboyancy makes me very uncomfortable.

lesbian women dont bother me. most of them blend in with other women. and the ones that don't are usually harmless.
        Last edited by New England; 07-10-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          ****sexuality is an unnatural deviance from the norm, no different than pedophilia. Both are unnatural attractions to things people should not be attracted to. That does not mean we should make one ok because its between two "consenting" adults, and look down upon the other. Both are equally wrong.
          Back in the old days, it was perfectly legal and accepted to marry a girl who was barely a teenager. Was it unnatural back then? Was it a sin, then? Or is it unnatural now because it is against the law?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            What happens to a child raised by 2 daddies. Suppose the kid feels attracted to women but believes he's wrong because of his 2 fathers??

I have no problem with gay people, but I will never get used to seeing to gay dudes french kissing on southbeach. They should respect the rights of others just like smokers have to now.
            Are we going to ban straight couples from displaying affection and making out with each other as well?

Both instances makes others uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Why is a ****sexual couple kissing in public any different from a straight couple kissing in public? Both are equally tacky behaviors, IMO.
              Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Back in the old days, it was perfectly legal and accepted to marry a girl who was barely a teenager. Was it unnatural back then? Was it a sin, then? Or is it unnatural now because it is against the law?
                does anyone remember the hockey player sergei fedorov? he was 24 i believe & he was dating anna kounikova when she was 15. he took lots of heat but apparently that was ok in russia back then i'm not sure about the laws now but this was in the public eye steady because fedorov was an all-star NHL player...

Comment

all of this being said, tom cruise is still a hell of an actor

man was he great in c0cktail

Comment

Its 2012 gay/straight its all the same, I don't really see a difference anymore.

Its funny that I have no problem doing a girl in the ass, but two dudes fooling around with each other is gross to me.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      all of this being said, tom cruise is still a hell of an actor

man was he great in c0cktail

**jumps on couch**

Comment

Working...
                      X