Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll be giving free karma away whenever I post in this thread and say it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that racist thread i made got me allot of red k so green k would be appreciated

Comment

• Hola!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
        Hola!!!!!
        hit me up.........

Comment

• You already hit me up in your name that poster thread...so you probably can't right now anyway...just wanted to say thanks for the points and karma...was a fun couple of threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            You already hit me up in your name that poster thread...so you probably can't right now anyway...just wanted to say thanks for the points and karma...was a fun couple of threads.
            No problem at all. It's rare that people say thanks. Let me see if I can get a friend with high karma to give you a blast.

Rewind: One of those threads hasn't been answered right.

Comment

No problem at all. It's rare that people say thanks. Let me see if I can get a friend with high karma to give you a blast.

thanks for the karma man and i hit him up since you can't.not the same but i still hit him up

Comment

• Comment

Ha Ha...I know...but I broke my brain trying for that last one and just can't crack it...believe it or not when I see names up here on the board I'm still trying to see if it's a possible fit...haven't given up...just can't find it.

And thx for karma gesture re: a friend...much appreciated.

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  thanks for the karma man and i hit him up since you can't.not the same but i still hit him up
                  Thx for the karma hit bud...your threads crack me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    Good man. Means a lot. If you need a favor, hit me up.

Comment

• Hey bro, I'd appreciate some green if you have any.

Comment

Working...
                      X