Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO Adonis Stevenson Kovalev FACE 2 FACE ADONIS DOESN'T LOOK SCARED TO ME!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    If I was Adonis I would have spit into that racist face
    Pathetic excuse for a man "oh in Russia it's normal to be racist" foh go back to Russia piece of shtt

Show some respect to the lineal champ you uneducated punk ass
    Why is it so hard for someone to understand in Russia calling each other monkeys, cows, etc is normal. He isn't racist, his god damn trainer is black.

Stevenson was pimping, raping, and beating young women.

Comment

Kova clowned Adonis IMO. Grabbed his cheeks and said "you look fat" then asked him "are you drunk" hahahahahaha

Comment

Kovalev - 1
        Stevenson - 0

Kovalev got to his face first and Stevenson got parried.

Comment

adonis was the one that jumped to haymon's arms after KOva destroyed sillakh in his own card in canada. yeah, he totally wants this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Adonis seems like a chill type of dude, I think he more than has a good chance of KOing Kov.
            I agree with your statement 110% kov is all confused doesnt know what to say ready to burst out racial epithets but barely controls himself

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
              Why is it so hard for someone to understand in Russia calling each other monkeys, cows, etc is normal. He isn't racist, his god damn trainer is black.

Stevenson was pimping, raping, and beating young women.
              We don't do that bull shtt here in the greatest country on earth he can go back to fighting in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                We don't do that bull shtt here in the greatest country on earth he can go back to fighting in Russia
                I asked you a question, coward

Comment

Boxing fans need to get past this notion of fighters being scared of one another, that shits overplayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    I asked you a question, coward
                    You're just being baited by a troll. Chances are he's never been out of "the greatest country on Earth" once. So he really doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Comment

If he's not scared it just means he'll get knocked out faster.

Comment

Working...
                      X