No announcement yet.

Desaparece avion de Jenni Rivera..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sttuddahboy619 View Post
    Did she had enemies? who will be following her other than the media?
    well i dont wana talk about stuff that im not 100% sure, this the end of what i speak of is here

she said her phone lines n house, n she was asking for an investigation

she insulted n embarrassed Angel Del Villar at the award shows, very powerful guy i hear

Comment

Man that is crazy.

She died the same way Selena did. Working on a english crossover album .

RIP Jenni.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        Man that is crazy.

She died the same way Selena did. Working on a english crossover album .

RIP Jenni.
        Triste noticia, descansen en paz las dos, tan buenas nalgotas verdad de Dios..

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          well i dont wana talk about stuff that im not 100% sure, this the end of what i speak of is here

she said her phone lines n house, n she was asking for an investigation

she insulted n embarrassed Angel Del Villar at the award shows, very powerful guy i hear
          what did she say to the guy? I didnt catch the award show you mentioned. But RIP, i didnt really listen to her songs but my mom and sister would bump her songs all the time. I did watch her show from time to time though

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
            what did she say to the guy? I didnt catch the award show you mentioned. But RIP, i didnt really listen to her songs but my mom and sister would bump her songs all the time. I did watch her show from time to time though
            there was a video of it but i cant find it no more, he insulted her first n she went all crazy at him, said she wasnt scare of him n his bodyguards n that she knew everything about n what he was about n she wasnt intimidated n a bunch of other crap

Comment

Please no disrespectful posts. If you did not like Jenny please do not post on here. She was a human being and was beloved by many!!!

Comment

RIP

Comment

Si se quieren enterar un poco mas que fué lo que paso con el avión done fallecio Jenny y las otras seis personas, aquí les dejo un link de un foro de aviación.

Code:
                  http://www.fsmex.com/foros/showthread.php?t=51583

Comment

¿Alguno de ustedes ya notó que el año en el que fué fabricado este avion fue el mismo año en que nacio Jenni Rivera? Desgraciadamente el mismo dia, año y hora, es el mismo en que la señora y el aparato dejaron de existir.
                    Un dato que me encontre en el foro de aviación

Comment

triste, hay un video circulando por ahi donde se ve parte de su pie, era la unica mujer en el avion y ese pie tenia sus unas pintadas de rojo, tambien se aprecia parte del pelo y sangre, aparentemente la gente del lugar llego primero a el lugar del accidente y "recogio" algunos "souvenirs" y tomo video... el avion cayo en picada a una velocidad de 1000 km/hr... no quedo nada reconocible... QEPD..

Comment

Working...
                      X