No announcement yet.

David Haye: "I'll knock Vitali out, I'll smash his chin!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye: "I'll knock Vitali out, I'll smash his chin!"

David Haye is back to his boasting and bashing the Klitschkos!

In an interview with German newspaper “Die Welt” former WBA heavyweight champion David Haye dared WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko to fight him. “I’ll knock him out, I’ll smash his chin if he holds it out like he did again Adamek,” said Haye. “But still I can not imagine that Vitali has the courage. If he does, I guarantee I’ll send him into retirement. He will never fight again and will be able to devote himself full time to politics.”

Haye also claimed that Wladimir Klitschko ran away from him or clinched and pulled him to the ground in their fight and that “I hit harder than the two brothers together. I am also much faster, more agile and much, much harder to hit.”
    But the real question is, what excuse will Haye give after Vitali knocks him out?

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    David Haye is back to his boasting and bashing the Klitschkos!

But the real question is, what excuse will Haye give after Vitali knocks him out?
    I guess he's looking for one final pension before retiring to one of the islands

Comment

i think the real question is what excuse will haye give to not go through with actually fighting vitali

Comment

at the article, oh man. Does David Haye laugh when he says this?

I hope Vitali does 2 things

1) Signs a David Haye fight
        2) Signs another fight on the same day as backup.

We all know how Haye loves to waste Wlads/Vitali's time. Wlad lost 2 fights because of his ass.

Comment

Here he goes again Gayvid ''excusemaker'' Gaye running his mouth for a payday. I wonder how many years we'll have to put up with it this time before he finally builds the courage up to step in the ring.

Vitali by sheer destructive K.O

Comment

Vitali, 6th round KO. The more accurate of the bros.

Comment

Was this recent? If so good. I want to see it.

Comment

After his reluctance to fight in the Wlad-fight this is just lame.

Make the fight happen though.

Comment

Like he really believes this.. he's forcing himself to trash talk... If you thought he was scared to throw a punch vs Klitschko.. Valuev & Harrison... you ain't seen nothing yet.. David will set the alltime record for fewest punches thrown in a title fight breaking Audley's record vs him... He's going to do sprints in the ring to avoid Vitali's wrath. You'll see him fake an injury before Vitali touches him so he can collect his check.... That's OK ViTALI WILL hit him before the fight at the press conferences & weighin.... this i assure you!

Comment

What the hell did Lennox say to Haye on Jamaica, that he came back so confident about beating Vitali. Is this guy actually serious? I mean I know Haye is full of bull****, but he wanted 100% none of Vitali before.

I actually expect a war outside of the ring if that fight is getting made. Vitali seems to be very determined to shut that mouth of Haye's permanently.

Comment

Working...
                    X