• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree Khan's next fight needs to be Maidana

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      the jr WW tourney!!! make it happen!!!!

BRADLEY STOP DUCKING ALEXANDER!!!!!!!
      but see, I disagree with that kind of **** because if its a real tourney then how the **** is Bradley fighting Alexander? Thats supposed to be the finals. I think its slick of Khan to put them on one side with him & Marcos on the other. That **** is not even. Its supposed to be Khan vs Bradley or Alexander and then Maidena vs Bradley or Alexander.

Thats if it was a real tourney. I dont consider it that so I dont put pressure on Khan to fight Bradley or Devon next. I actually think Marcos is the perfect fight for him but I wouldnt have Bradley-Alexander just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by seany1 View Post
        yet still couldnt wobble paulie like hatton did loool
        Huh? Khan hit him with a good body shot and Khan should've been awarded a KD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Something was wrong with paulie, I don;t think he was trying tonight
          I think he broke his right hand.

Still doesn't mean excuses though. He got outboxed, not the **** beat out of him.

Con is still a hype job. I knew something gay was going to happen. The ringside doctors were trying to intice Paulie into quitting. When that didn't work, the ref stepped in and did the job.

Getting out jabbed while being tired, doesn't warrant a stoppage.

Comment

• Post fight Ring of Fire Radio w/ your host JACK RIPPER.

Call in ****s.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=75977&cmd=tc

Comment

• Great fight. Props to Khan for a great performance and domination tonight. Props to paulie for the post fight interview, very classy.

Now lets see this 140 tourney happen lets see who is #1. This will be interesting.

But tonight congrats to Khan great fight.

Comment

• Lol at Khan calling Alexander "Alexandra".

Comment

• My Boy Paulie, im sad to say you got Dominated, you hit Khan more than he was ever hit before. War Paulie!The reach was a big difference, Khan i dont like you outside of the ring but inside the ring you are explosive

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Khan is obviously on PEDS
                    How?..........

Comment

• Khan looked great tonight, domination. Paulie's head was snapping baack so much looked like a speed bag.

The stoppage helped my bank account grow too

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Bradley is not a puncher, and he is a midget compatred to Khan. I could see Khan out pointing him. Alexander KOs Khan though.
                      I agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X