Mayweathers verbal assaults..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    Curl curl do the jheri curl
    " shane mosley, this guy got a jheri curl...mustve woke up in that hot tub time machine".....I was dying when I watched it live

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      " shane mosley, this guy got a jheri curl...mustve woke up in that hot tub time machine".....I was dying when I watched it live

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I liked how he called out De La Hoya's fake image. I remember still being a Floyd fan the time he fought Oscar.
        remember what he said about canelo....there was a guy watching him work out, he was like " Canelo!! Canelo!!...he gives the guy a hug and says "nobody told me I was fighting blake griffin!!!"

I died laughing myself and my bros watching it live

Comment

Floyd went in on HBO....he was more laid back and reserved on showtime

From Gatti to Canelo he was trashing guys verbally

some don't like his style, im not much for trash talk, but when its funny, its great for us fans

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post

this is where it all began

Floyd was tired of inferior fighters getting shine and more $$$

When he fought Gatti, it was the first time I ever saw a fighter so beloved take an azz whooping like that

everyone respected Gatti, he was a warrior

I did as well but I tried to tell my friends and people on east side boxing, he was getting dominated, Floyd is a great fighter fighting a good fighter and he has a chip on his shoulder. only chance Gatti has is a one punch kayo

This was truly the first time I was screaming at the t.v. for the ref to stop the fight.

It hurt to see Gatti, someone who I grew up watching and made me a die hard boxinf fan(along with roy jones, odlh, srl, and ali)
            take such a beating

this fight made me realize, no matter how bad people want someone to lose, all the insults, degrading their character and excuses in the world wont change who is the better man......like uncle roger said...people believe in bull**** like those rocky movies...anyone with a brain knows gatti stood no chance and this is when all the butthurt began....beating a beloved guy like Gatti

Comment

Floyd went in on HBO....he was more laid back and reserved on showtime

From Gatti to Canelo he was trashing guys verbally

some don't like his style, im not much for trash talk, but when its funny, its great for us fans
              The Gatti build up is hilarious. Gatti was a warrior and I enjoyed his fights. But what's funny is I felt the same way Floyd did. All the casuals were talking about "Gatti is going to knock Floyd out. Floyd has no heart." The usual stuff.

Comment

The Gatti build up is hilarious. Gatti was a warrior and I enjoyed his fights. But what's funny is I felt the same way Floyd did. All the casuals were talking about "Gatti is going to knock Floyd out. Floyd has no heart." The usual stuff.
                I tried to warn my buddies that Gatti was no where near his level

Never fight an all time great with a chip on their shoulder...Floyd was out for blood and was upset lesser fighters were getting more $$$, shine and ppv dates

were you on east side boxing when the fight was leading up?

I couldn't believe so many people thought Gatti would win....really? dude couldn't even beat Ivan Robinson and lost to Mickey Ward and he was gonna beat Floyd? People have watched too many rocky movies lol

Comment

I tried to warn my buddies that Gatti was no where near his level

Never fight an all time great with a chip on their shoulder...Floyd was out for blood and was upset lesser fighters were getting more $$$, shine and ppv dates

were you on east side boxing when the fight was leading up?

I couldn't believe so many people thought Gatti would win....really? dude couldn't even beat Ivan Robinson and lost to Mickey Ward and he was gonna beat Floyd? People have watched too many rocky movies lol
                  No I didn't post on boxing forums until NSB. I was on some hip hop forum with people picking Gatti.

Comment

No I didn't post on boxing forums until NSB. I was on some hip hop forum with people picking Gatti.
                    o ok cool bro

Comment

I like his actual assaults. Putting sending *****es out in a stretcher literally!

Comment

Working...
                      X