This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    Yea i know since im a Floyd fan you have to discredit me....its all good vato
    it has nothing to do with floyd at all, why bring him up?

you lose your head over some internet "fight" you are a grown up man larry come on

if you post the screenshots from the PM you'll end this whole thing dude, do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      We'll never have another morning this good in our lives.

It's great that we can say that we've been to the top of the mountain, but it's also a sad realization that it's never going to get any better than this. No other joy in life will compare to this moment. I could get my girl pregnant tomorrow and I legitimately wouldn't be as happy as this thread made me.

Forget thread of the year. This is thread of the decade.

Someone needs to make a social group to commemorate this or something.

8/26/16.

#NeverForget.
      Larry should've named this thread Broner... Meaning that Broner would now actually deserve to win (thread) FOTD ~ he never wrong! He just right over time!

Honestly, I clicked in the thread and before I played the first video my eye become "itchy" for some unknown reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        this dude gave away all his information on some internet beef, i don't know how any of you think he is winning. Blanco is clearly under larry's skin
        I guess in order to "win" Internet beefs you have to be mentally disturbed posting private information of yourself, post videos of yourself peeing, and punching a paper with a name on it. This place is ****ing weird and bizarre. I always thought it was but reading this thread and the comments solidifies that even more so for me. You can't take this place seriously at all.

Comment

• could this thread top the super bowl thread by brush???

Comment

Yea i know since im a Floyd fan you have to discredit me....its all good vato

post a video of you reading this post...i want to hear you say vato

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              post a video of you reading this post...i want to hear you say vato
              Larry's country ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Nah, Blanco just got bored here, I don't think he's shook by this.
                Nah, Larry just caught him with a monster combination and Blanco couldn't get up out of disbelief ~ how this could bore anybody is unimaginable; it just became too real for 'ol Blanco

Comment

• -MEGA- Bringer

Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-26-2016, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X