No announcement yet.

The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Had nothing to do with Spence Jr though, so he ducked Spence Jr to move up 2 Weight Classes to fight GGG, that doesn't even make sense!
    You are being totally gullible

There is no risk involved in fighting GGG, he has nothing to lose in the grand scheme of things.

The only thing he has to lose is his "0" and he much rather lose that 0 to someone who is bigger rather than a man in his own weight class.

Brook never wanted it with Spence, he didnt even want it with Chaves or Vargas or anyone with a pulse. He's been looking for a payday, wriggling and worming his way out of fights with excuses and fake injuries

Brook's entire career is based on this formula. Look at his resume, it tells us everything we need to know

Spence is high risk, low reward...Brooks not got the balls, he will more than likley drop his belt and go fight at 154, then get knocked out again and come back down to 147

The shame of losing to a 147 prospect like Spece far outweighs the shame of losing to a 160 pound for pound fighter like Triple G. If you don't understand this, then i don't know what else to say.
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 08-22-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• I don't have any issue with him but it is amusing how his biggest backers seem to be members of Team Slick, who as we all know have traditionally dismissed anyone who fought in a more aggressive, offensive-minded as being no skilled, face-first brawlers.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        You are being totally gullible

There is no risk involved in fighting GGG, he has nothing to lose in the grand scheme of things.

The only thing he has to lose is his "0" and he much rather lose that 0 to someone who is bigger rather than a man in his own weight class.

Brook never wanted it with Spence, he didnt even want it with Chaves or anyone with a pulse. He's been looking for a payday, wriggling and worming his way out of fights with excuses and fake injuries

Brook's entire career is based on this formula. Look at his resume, it tells us everything we need to know

Spence is high risk, low reward...Brooks not got the balls, he will more than likley drop his belt and go fight at 154, then get knocked out again and come back down to 147.
        Not Gullible AT ALL! He moved up for a bigger match up and bigger payday and yes if he lose I don't think nobody will hold it against him but to say he did that because of Spence Jr is one of the biggest reach on this fuking forum and a lot of people on this forum REALLY REACH but that is complete BS! I don't think it had anything to do with Spence Jr

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          I think there is a lot to wonder about this guy. how do these guys make weight? there has to be something they are taking that is fairly new and real expensive where only highly backed fighters can get it
          Lol I have my suspicions about some fighters but I usually like give them the benefit of the doubt. Spence though isnt suspect to me, he is a big kid but at his age weight cutting is on his side. And I wouldnt be surprised if there is some stuff out there though, PED's are a multi million dollar industry. All that needs to happen is for one of these chemist to get a copy of the banned substance list and alter certain chemical slightly and itll be un-detectable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Yes, a PPV If Spence had the cojones to come over to Britain and do it I think he might have been willing but would his handlers?

None of all of this matters though because Brook is fighting a much better accomplished fighter as much as that upsets you and I'm even a fan of Spence funny how some certain people are fans of Spence and haters of GGG even though both men are entirely in identical positions.
            If you believe Spence would not come over for a PPV, like Golovkin who is coming over for one you're as stupid as you sound.

It upsets me that Brook vs Spence would be somewhat competitive whereas Golovkin vs Brook simply is not.

What kind of statement is 'if he had the colones to travel for a PPV'

I used to think highly of you upon a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
              If you believe Spence would not come over for a PPV, like Golovkin who is coming over for one you're as stupid as you sound.

It upsets me that Brook vs Spence would be somewhat competitive whereas Golovkin vs Brook simply is not.

What kind of statement is 'if he had the colones to travel for a PPV'

I used to think highly of you upon a time.
              How many Americans come over to Britain to fight?

Comment

Spence has explicitly stated that he was willing to travel to fight Brook

Comment

How many Kazakhs come to the UK ?

Comment

Breazeale and Martin in the last four months alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
                      Breazeale and Martin in the last four months alone.

How many Kazak boxers are there about needing to come over to Britain?

As things stand the best middleweight about who holds nearly all the titles is coming over to Britain let me rephrase it once more how many Americans who hold gold and a higher ranking than their British opponent come over to Britain?

Comment

Working...
                      X