Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the most peaceful religion in the World??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Fcuk that was so unexpected
    Last edited by TBear; 08-19-2016, 01:43 AM.

Comment

i was mostly trolling replying in this thread, but i was surprise seeing judaism came out at 3rd with 10 vote. i'm just gonna leave this videos right here

dem jews....

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        i was mostly trolling replying in this thread, but i was surprise seeing judaism came out at 3rd with 10 vote. i'm just gonna leave this videos right here

dem jews....

I guess in one thread you said you're a muslim right??

so what are your views about islam?? and hows it like to live in a muslim country?

also whats with isis and other terrorist groups?

Comment

There is only 1 Jewish country in the world. And it's stolen. And it's surpressing the aboriginal inhabitants of the land. And others too. Jews doesn't have a nice record.

Comment

Damn, the lounge has become jihadist alt central lately.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
              Damn, the lounge has become jihadist alt central lately.
              Nope. Islam only got 3 votes, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                I guess in one thread you said you're a muslim right??
                i wont refuse if somebody offer me bacon

so what are your views about islam?? and hows it like to live in a muslim country?
                Islam is very convenient for me. the 9 year old girl thing is very good, the goat thing is very tempting.

also whats with isis and other terrorist groups?
                i thought isis was a name of a shell co. or a private equity. Actually it doesn't sound bad at all, ISIS financial group or ISIS Investments holdings co. No..? I have bad taste to chuckle you up a bit..? gee ...sorry. Let me try again, ...and I thought isis crushed and chopped them into several pieces, means isis ambushed an undervalued co, and sold the company bit by bit Whilst actually that means severed heads, literally speaking. You all still don't find it amusing yet? or you all start to think that i am one sick SOB. he...he... Sorry again (not really). What I mean is steel your will, that's all. ok.. ok .. i should stop here

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  i wont refuse if somebody offer me bacon

Islam is very convenient for me. the 9 year old girl thing is very good, the goat thing is very tempting.

i thought isis was a name of a shell co. or a private equity. Actually it doesn't sound bad at all, ISIS financial group or ISIS Investments holdings co. No..? I have bad taste to chuckle you up a bit..? gee ...sorry. Let me try again, ...and I thought isis crushed and chopped them into several pieces, means isis ambushed an undervalued co, and sold the company bit by bit Whilst actually that means severed heads, literally speaking. You all still don't find it amusing yet? or you all start to think that i am one sick SOB. he...he... Sorry again (not really). What I mean is steel your will, that's all. ok.. ok .. i should stop here

oh......................................

Comment

Jainism is the most peaceful religion. If there was a radical Jainist, he or she would starve to death.

These are the people who carefully sweep the ground before they step on it so they do not kill an insect. They do not kill mosquitoes that land and feed off them. They do not eat meat. They do not fight or defend themselves.

Islam is the religion of pieces, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                      2 Chronicles 25:12
                      The sons of Judah also captured 10,000 alive and brought them to the top of the cliff and threw them down from the top of the cliff, so that they were all dashed to pieces.

1. Hosea 13:16

Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

1 Samuel 15:3,8

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' " … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword.

Deuteronomy 3:3-6

So the LORD our God delivered Og also, king of Bashan, with all his people into our hand, and we smote them until no survivor was left. We captured all his cities at that time; there was not a city which we did not take from them: sixty cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these were cities fortified with high walls, gates and bars, besides a great many unwalled towns. We utterly destroyed them, as we did to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city.

Joshua 8:24-26

When the Israelite army finished chasing and killing all the men of Ai in the open fields, they went back and finished off everyone inside. So the entire population of Ai, including men and women, was wiped out that day—12,000 in all. For Joshua kept holding out his spear until everyone who had lived in Ai was completely destroyed.

and many more ...
                      Ehhhrmm... those are OLD testament shiet... NEW TESTAMENT PLEASE....

Comment

Working...
                      X