Why do military guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i was in the military, marines air force and navy i never said that

Comment

How do you know if someone has been in the military?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
        When i was in the military, marines air force and navy i never said that
        Me too.

I served in WWI, WWII, Vietnam and the war on terrorism and I've never said such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
          I doubt anyone in the military says "Im in da military doe".
          Unless they are a wannabe imposter.
          Or if you're trying really hard to come off as something you're not. Someone in my job is like that, he always mentions how he was in the military, saw combat everyday and was shot at nonstop. Little did he know i had ways to run his record and he never saw any action, wasnt in a combat role and was dishonorably discharged

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Me too.

I served in WWI, WWII, Vietnam and the war on terrorism and I've never said such a thing.
            I did all those plus the civil war

Comment

I imagine most military guys are good fighters. So I have no problem with it why do you?

Comment

I can see some people like that, but I think it's the minority of military people, mostly the insecure ones. It comes off similar to the op.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                  I can see some people like that, but I think it's the minority of military people, mostly the insecure ones. It comes off similar to the op.
                  Come catch these hands, brotato chip

Comment

When I was a Ranger, I never said.. Even when I was a Seal, I never said that

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Or if you're trying really hard to come off as something you're not. Someone in my job is like that, he always mentions how he was in the military, saw combat everyday and was shot at nonstop. Little did he know i had ways to run his record and he never saw any action, wasnt in a combat role and was dishonorably discharged
                      This happens more than you think.

Comment

Working...
                      X