Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You VIP roll with Oscar n Bhop With Some Tecate Girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You VIP roll with Oscar n Bhop With Some Tecate Girls?

I don't think Floyd does Blow, so we must go to plan B...

since the advent of that Brazilian one and the other one looking like a Denise Richards... anybody else down to do some Yayo off the Brown Eye with a straw ala Dicaprio VIP up in that b.itch?

Anyone know how to get an internship at GBP? or is a Lil'G resume sufficient? discuss my brothers

Andre Ward said something years ago that whenever he would see BHop, Bernard wouldn't shake hands, he would grab Andre's stomach and be like 'What's this flab doing here?'

So no, I do not want to roll with Bernard. I don't need a fifty year old grabbing my beer gut in front of Tecate models.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Andre Ward said something years ago that whenever he would see BHop, Bernard wouldn't shake hands, he would grab Andre's stomach and be like 'What's this flab doing here?'

So no, I do not want to roll with Bernard. I don't need a fifty year old grabbing my beer gut in front of Tecate models.
      Cmon bro. Dont leave me hanging. I want to explore the world of fishnets and master Alien showing me the light ala Golden Brothers, world's famous! Far better than watching Full House re-runs with Abel and Golovkin on the sofa

Comment

Oscar looking like he's thinking about trying on a Tecate girl outfit.

Comment

only if oscar doesnt put the girls clothes on

Comment

Working...
          X