Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: If Pacquiao Returns, Crawford Not a Thought - Never Was!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobd9842 View Post
    Ok...I just don't understand why you are so negative on a guy that fights whom ever is put in front of him...(and puts on a damn good show to boot, every time) And yes...once he moved up at the last minute to fight Breidiss Prescott and beat him, he became HBO's darling. Maybe that's who you hate? I dunno. Point is...he's a fighter in his prime that has been brought up properly in a way to maximize his success...and now the progression continues. If you are upset over the hype thrown his way...fine. You can express that without tearing the boy down like you seem to want. Tim Bradley knows Crawfords skills. So does Danny Garcia & many others. He may get his ass handed to him by Postol, but maybe you could save your judgement of him until AFTER the fight. And at the very least...give the kid a break. As far as his weight is concerned...most every fighter's walking around weight is 10 to 15 lbs higher. Does he need to move up? Of course he does. He will end up at 154#...maybe higher. Personally; I think his team has been very smart in how they have brought him along, and all we can do now is wait and see how far he goes. It's frikkin stupid for a fighter (Kell Brook) risking a move upward to fight someone like GGG. The risk reward ratio is too high. These guys only have a certain amount of time to maximize their earning potentials. That is a very "unbalanced" approach. Anyway...don't sell Crawford's ability and desire short...if he had his way (like most young boxers) he would fight Andre Ward if they put him in front of him. The young man is very "game". That "gameness" is the best thing about Crawford. I've watched him since he was a young amateur...he's got the "it" factor without the loud personality. Suffice it to say, I think he is going to win and you don't. This too...is part of what makes the sport so much fun. Peace to you.
    Did I say I hate Crawford, did i call him a bum? No, I have clearly stated he's got plenty to proof before you put him in discussion with an inarguable hall of famer and living legend. I get it you like him but you went full ****** in trying to justify one of the stupidest arguments ever on here...Crawford and Pacquaio are worlds apart as it stands. You are not elite until you show you are, making it to the sport is not enough, touching up a few decent fighters is not enough, and therein lays the problem around here people tend to crown people with titles they have yet to deserve. As you've stated he's been brought along at a clip that maximizes things for him financially and for exposure but that doesn't mean his resume has anything on it that indicates elite on any plateau at all. Sorry to break it to folks but elite means i've met, fought, and conquered.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Did I say I hate Crawford, did i call him a bum? No, I have clearly stated he's got plenty to proof before you put him in discussion with an inarguable hall of famer and living legend. I get it you like him but you went full ****** in trying to justify one of the stupidest arguments ever on here...Crawford and Pacquaio are worlds apart as it stands. You are not elite until you show you are, making it to the sport is not enough, touching up a few decent fighters is not enough, and therein lays the problem around here people tend to crown people with titles they have yet to deserve. As you've stated he's been brought along at a clip that maximizes things for him financially and for exposure but that doesn't mean his resume has anything on it that indicates elite on any plateau at all. Sorry to break it to folks but elite means i've met, fought, and conquered.
      Lol. Dude. So you think Postol's elite. That's fine. Why do I have the feeling that if/when Crawford beats him...you will still be cryin' the same tune? And maybe you need to re-read this thread cuz I've never mentioned Pacquaio once. Especially not in the same breath with Crawford. Fact is...you are as clueless as those that you seem to believe you know more than. You've already admitted your irrational bias against Crawford..and you are basing it soley on his resume. I prefer to not be afraid of my own assessment based on what I've seen out of his boxing skills. I'm more than happy to say that I was wrong about Crawford if he loses. Are you willing to do the same if he wins? It's easy to be judgmental when you are not willing to pick a winner. That's the easiest/weakest thing in the world to do. Do you even have the gonads to make your own prediction here? Or are you going to sit on the fence so that you can stay nearer to your self granted pedestal and criticize? Pick your winner or stay a coward.

Comment

Lol. Dude. So you think Postol's elite. That's fine. Why do I have the feeling that if/when Crawford beats him...you will still be cryin' the same tune? And maybe you need to re-read this thread cuz I've never mentioned Pacquaio once. Especially not in the same breath with Crawford. Fact is...you are as clueless as those that you seem to believe you know more than. You've already admitted your irrational bias against Crawford..and you are basing it soley on his resume. I prefer to not be afraid of my own assessment based on what I've seen out of his boxing skills. I'm more than happy to say that I was wrong about Crawford if he loses. Are you willing to do the same if he wins? It's easy to be judgmental when you are not willing to pick a winner. That's the easiest/weakest thing in the world to do. Do you even have the gonads to make your own prediction here? Or are you going to sit on the fence so that you can stay nearer to your self granted pedestal and criticize? Pick your winner or stay a coward.
        Bro, why don't you use your real account and not show up with this alt? What are you afraid of? You can't taken seriously. Postol beats Crawford and you disappear without any points deducted. Nothing to lose. I'd rather see you back up your convictions by posting with your true account, not an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Bro, why don't you use your real account and not show up with this alt? What are you afraid of? You can't taken seriously. Postol beats Crawford and you disappear without any points deducted. Nothing to lose. I'd rather see you back up your convictions by posting with your true account, not an alt.
          Don't know what you are going on about. This is the only account I have. lol...So who do you think I am? How do I even know you are posting under a single account? I've only been here since April...seriously...WTF are you talking about? Do you find me threatening in some way? Or are you paranoid? Do I spell too well to be real to you on this board? What? What is the major malfunction here? Ohhhh...I'll be here later...regardless of the fight outcome. I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong. Thing is though...I'm not. Errr, I don't think...

Comment

Don't know what you are going on about. This is the only account I have. lol...So who do you think I am? How do I even know you are posting under a single account? I've only been here since April...seriously...WTF are you talking about? Do you find me threatening in some way? Or are you paranoid? Do I spell too well to be real to you on this board? What? What is the major malfunction here? Ohhhh...I'll be here later...regardless of the fight outcome. I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong. Thing is though...I'm not. Errr, I don't think...
            Been looking for folks to let me increase my points, or it may be the opposite. There are fights that are rarely seen as 50/50. This fight is one of them in my view.

Since you have no points to bet why don't we just bet our accounts?

Postol wins, you disappear. Crawford wins, I disappear. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Been looking for folks to let me increase my points, or it may be the opposite. There are fights that are rarely seen as 50/50. This fight is one of them in my view.

Since you have no points to bet why don't we just bet our accounts?

Postol wins, you disappear. Crawford wins, I disappear. Deal?
              I don't know about "betting points"...or how it works. But why would you want me to leave? Seems a bit much. So how do I get points? I'll bet all future points. Unless of course there is some prize money for points that I don't know about either. You have me at a disadvantage here. Points? I don't need no stinking points!

Comment

I think Crawford could trouble Pacquiao.

Comment

Here comes full ****** mode. Where do I call Postol elite. I said "Postol is a start". I love how imbeciles on this website love to change what you actually say to suit their purposes like 8 posts later. Have I bashed Crawford? Again. No you moron, I have stated over and over again that calling Crawford p4p, elite, A Class, or mentioning him in the leagues of secured hall of fame boxers has zero merit because he's done absolutely nothing to merit that. Am I wrong? How is that bashing? Only a stupid idiot would sit up here calling crawford elite or hold him anywhere near the level of Mayweather or Pacquaio, hell there are lesser fighters still active than those two guys who Crawford does not belong in a conversation with either. Predictions are for people new to the sport or gambler, i'm not new to this nor am I wagering on this fight so may the best man win. I have bet on here and that is the only time I make a prediction or if the opponent is completely outclassed before the fight happens..which means I won't even bother watching the fight itself. I've watched and supported this sport for 31 years now and frankly have seen enough fights go totally left with one punch to sit up here trying to be debating who will win most fights. Now I know people around here watched Floyd, much like basketball fans watched Jordan in the 80's and 90's and think they actually somehow became superior fans or experts at the sport. You are that exact same type of fan, so either shut the fk up and enjoy the sport or keep proving yourself to be pretty f'ing stupid. Your choice.
                  Last edited by turnedup; 07-09-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Here comes full ****** mode. Where do I call Postol elite. I said "Postol is a start". I love how imbeciles on this website love to change what you actually say to suit their purposes like 8 posts later. Have I bashed Crawford? Again. No you moron, I have stated over and over again that calling Crawford p4p, elite, A Class, or mentioning him in the leagues of secured hall of fame boxers has zero merit because he's done absolutely nothing to merit that. Am I wrong? How is that bashing? Only a stupid idiot would sit up here calling crawford elite or hold him anywhere near the level of Mayweather or Pacquaio, hell there are lesser fighters still active than those two guys who Crawford does not belong in a conversation with either. Predictions are for people new to the sport or gambler, i'm not new to this nor am I wagering on this fight so may the best man win. I have bet on here and that is the only time I make a prediction or if the opponent is completely outclassed before the fight happens..which means I won't even bother watching the fight itself. I've watched and supported this sport for 31 years now and frankly have seen enough fights go totally left with one punch to sit up here trying to be debating who will win most fights. Now I know people around here watched Floyd, much like basketball fans watched Jordan in the 80's and 90's and think they actually somehow became superior fans or experts at the sport. You are that exact same type of fan, so either shut the fk up and enjoy the sport or keep proving yourself to be pretty f'ing stupid. Your choice.
                    Whoa. Full ****** mode? lol. You seem a little defensive. And what are you doing on a site full of ******s? You should go easy on yourself...you are not the brightest bulb in the box but certainly not ******ed...I mean...look at all the posts you've made.

Anyway; "Predictions are for people new to the sport or gambler, i'm not new to this nor am I wagering on this fight so may the best man win."?

That statement is so wrong it is not worth mentioning. It may be true for you (I doubt it) but many that have been following boxing for longer then my 45 years following it, make predictions all the time...even boxers themselves. A little hint for you...your time following boxing means little to nothing, and does nothing but make you look insecure in your arguments. It's very weak. You're better then that. But if we're measuring gambling dix...I've bet on 2 fights in my entire 57 years of life. You've probably got me beat there.

And finally...you seem to insist that I am calling Crawford the greatest thing since human violence. You are trying to make your case on things I've never said, such as; "Only a stupid idiot would sit up here calling crawford elite or hold him anywhere near the level of Mayweather or Pacquaio, hell there are lesser fighters still active than those two guys who Crawford does not belong in a conversation with either." Let me tell you something Opie...I agree with you to a certain extent but someone with 31 years of experience should have the tools to see that Crawford has the tools to get mentioned in future conversations if he keeps on winning. That is obvious. So...if he keeps on winning, are you prepared to say you were wrong? Or are you going to be like the Mayweather haters that insist Floyd built a career on ducking people? Because the more I read of you, the more it becomes a possibility that YOU are exactly like those inexperienced, knee jerk reacting boxing tools that think they know everything but nothing. (a little play on words. you're not a ****** so you should be able to figure it out). Do you know everything but nothing?

As you mature, you will eventually realize that...the more you know, the less you know.

Comment

Whoa. Full ****** mode? lol. You seem a little defensive. And what are you doing on a site full of ******s? You should go easy on yourself...you are not the brightest bulb in the box but certainly not ******ed...I mean...look at all the posts you've made.

Anyway; "Predictions are for people new to the sport or gambler, i'm not new to this nor am I wagering on this fight so may the best man win."?

That statement is so wrong it is not worth mentioning. It may be true for you (I doubt it) but many that have been following boxing for longer then my 45 years following it, make predictions all the time...even boxers themselves. A little hint for you...your time following boxing means little to nothing, and does nothing but make you look insecure in your arguments. It's very weak. You're better then that. But if we're measuring gambling dix...I've bet on 2 fights in my entire 57 years of life. You've probably got me beat there.

And finally...you seem to insist that I am calling Crawford the greatest thing since human violence. You are trying to make your case on things I've never said, such as; "Only a stupid idiot would sit up here calling crawford elite or hold him anywhere near the level of Mayweather or Pacquaio, hell there are lesser fighters still active than those two guys who Crawford does not belong in a conversation with either." Let me tell you something Opie...I agree with you to a certain extent but someone with 31 years of experience should have the tools to see that Crawford has the tools to get mentioned in future conversations if he keeps on winning. That is obvious. So...if he keeps on winning, are you prepared to say you were wrong? Or are you going to be like the Mayweather haters that insist Floyd built a career on ducking people? Because the more I read of you, the more it becomes a possibility that YOU are exactly like those inexperienced, knee jerk reacting boxing tools that think they know everything but nothing. (a little play on words. you're not a ****** so you should be able to figure it out). Do you know everything but nothing?

As you mature, you will eventually realize that...the more you know, the less you know.
                      You have your opinions and I have mine. I'll respect yours,, so please respect mine. Enjoy your day.

Comment

Working...
                      X