Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the problem? Brook is a very good, undefeated fighter and is showing a lot of courage in acceping a fight with Golovkin. The weight issue isn't a big deal, fighters sometimes move up in weight, big f'n deal. One way or the other, someone's 0 is about to go...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Initially, Brook said he would fight GGG at 154.
      I'd be ok with a 154 CW and a rehydration clause, at anything over 155 this proposed 'fight' is anything but a 'fight' its a massacre, a rip off, a con and a scam.

Brook better enjoy his retirement, he'll have earnt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        What's the problem? Brook is a very good, undefeated fighter and is showing a lot of courage in acceping a fight with Golovkin. The weight issue isn't a big deal, fighters sometimes move up in weight, big f'n deal. One way or the other, someone's 0 is about to go...
        The problem is no one south of 168 can live with Triple Duck, not a 147lb'er either. This is a shyt fight, a cherry pick worse than Khanelo.

Comment

• There's no defending this at all.

But hell, Kell Brook has the biggest balls in boxing. Bar none.

War Kell

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            A certain group of fanboys are to blame for this mess. There was a point where fighters had to be put in the ring with stiff opposition in order to get the support of the fans, but you had so many idiots ready to declare Golovkin as the next big thing after doing fuck all.

Someone like Ortiz gets a lot of flack for the way his career panned out, but at least he stepped in the ring with worthy opponents.

GREAT post !

We got a blatant set of double-standards going on here.

And some of us have been pointing that out for quite some time now.

I have a photographic memory..... the folks who (rightly) bashed Canelo/Khan, and yet have somehow managed to (wrongly) support Golovkin/Brook..... will hear all about it today.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              There was a point where fighters had to be put in the ring with stiff opposition in order to get the support of the fans

Ward just confirmed that his goal is to clean out 175 starting with Kovalev.

Check out the " fans " who are bashing him for being so..... bad ?

WTF is going on ? LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by triple genius View Post
                who is the available worthy opponent available? Canelo, saunders, jacobs all passed. don't give me lara. just like eubank he's all talk and didn't contact anyone. So next best thing is where the money is so then the *******s above can't make compensation excuses

it's pretty simple. But #hateongggdoe. If he picked a ****ty middleweight it'd be another can.

are you insane ?

Comment

• I guess Kell grew a lot in the last couple of months.

Props to Kell though. Don't see it ending well for him, but if he manages to beat Golovkin, he's definitely one of the top fighters in the sport right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                    I think that about nails it. Their aren't many warriors in boxing anymore and I guess the one guy closest to being able to defeat Floyd would always be around the 160 mark, I guess they could always hide behind the HBO front too. Like a built in defence mechanism so they don't need see their man humiliated again, 'but Floyd is hiding behind Sho doh' yeh sure.

I never saw anyone jumping behind Lara full blown, that fight would have been possible for Floyd, I guess they just can't get behind real talent and are sold on hype. Precious small minded mentality of these fan boys so desperate to see Floyd lose they go to a guy two weight classes above the no.1. I guess they began to really have the sleepless nights when Ward scheduled his return, I believe if I'm not mistaken that's when their behaviour began to get really cringeworthy, I in fact felt a little sympathy for them at that stage.

The humiliation and hurt to shoulder all over again would have been crippling.

Triple Duck has many options, beginning at 160 and chiefly at 168 where if anyone who actually enjoys competitive fights realises Triple Duck needs to move up if he wants to establish a lasting legacy as opposed to ripping off his own fans as well as real boxing fans.

Fück this GGG guy and your fücked up mentality, their are literally dozens of fights for GGG.

See I don't get that either?

I am a Mayweather fan, no question..... but he should have fought Lara.

At 154.

Just like Golovkin should have fought him, at 160.

It doesn't matter that Canelo narrowly beat Lara, styles make fights.

And I'm not dick-riding Lara either, who has not managed to adjust his game to match TV/business expectations..... I don't like/support that criticism of Lara, but I understand it.

Team Golovkin are TOTALLY full-of-it, and the golovkids are simply stupid.

They are fighting who they want to fight, and they are avoiding the guys who they don't want to fight..... just like everyone else.

Even the argument that Saunders/Jacobs are avoiding Golovkin is probably rubbish, they could simply pay those guys to fight him, but they want the world and they want it for nothing.

#anyonefrom154-168doe
                    #bidnezzmandoe

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      There's no defending this at all.

But hell, Kell Brook has the biggest balls in boxing. Bar none.

War Kell

There is, look.....

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
                      What's the problem? Brook is a very good, undefeated fighter and is showing a lot of courage in acceping a fight with Golovkin. The weight issue isn't a big deal, fighters sometimes move up in weight, big f'n deal. One way or the other, someone's 0 is about to go...

Comment

Working...
                      X