Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilders "reign", the worst ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Wilder was getting raped by David Haye doe. Pathetic.
    Whats pathetic is the word "doe" how old are you 12!

Haye would smash Wilder all over the ring, footage alone shows this has happened in the past. And I fully believe if it was signed, Wilder would suffer his first ko loss.

The other day you were confident Breazele takes out Joshua. I asked you to put your points where your mouth was and you magically backtracked.

Not only that you also stated Fury is going to get Ko'd by Wlad. Again I'd be more than happy to bet all my points that doesnt happen.

I can't work out if you are fully ******ed or just racist.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
      Whats pathetic is the word "doe" how old are you 12!

Haye would smash Wilder all over the ring, footage alone shows this has happened in the past. And I fully believe if it was signed, Wilder would suffer his first ko loss.

The other day you were confident Breazele takes out Joshua. I asked you to put your points where your mouth was and you magically backtracked.

Not only that you also stated Fury is going to get Ko'd by Wlad. Again I'd be more than happy to bet all my points that doesnt happen.

I can't work out if you are fully ******ed or just racist.
      Typical you euros are a bunch of coward cheery pickers I been getting this same bait for a few months now and Im not having it -- you think Im a sucker....you guys have no shame taking on the guys that are on steriods and have blatant curruption in the UK then call me a ducker...like you Brits say PISS OFF!

Comment

Typical you euros are a bunch of coward cheery pickers I been getting this same bait for a few months now and Im not having it -- you think Im a sucker....you guys have no shame taking on the guys that are on steriods and have blatant curruption in the UK then call me a ducker...like you Brits say PISS OFF!

Again utter drivel and side tracking. Nothing mentioned in your post as to what I was referring to. Are you Charlie Zelenoff in disguise.

Comment

Again utter drivel and side tracking. Nothing mentioned in your post as to what I was referring to. Are you Charlie Zelenoff in disguise.
          I know you guys would love to have my name on your mantel given that I hurt so many of you but unfortunately your going to stay thirsty ( yes I know that sounds childish but it gets to you and thats the point.)

Comment

I know you guys would love to have my name on your mantel given that I hurt so many of you but unfortunately your going to stay thirsty ( yes I know that sounds childish but it gets to you and thats the point.)
            lol, That did actually make me laugh. However you know secretly deep down inside I'm right :P

Comment

lol, That did actually make me laugh. However you know secretly deep down inside I'm right :P
              I have fun taking you and denium to school...you lads are more fun too pick on than the Muricans. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Fury - Klitschko and Chisora ****s all over Wilders resume.
                Lmao Chisora...

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Lmao Chisora...
                  Exactly...im like wtf?....Chisora is a glorified bum/gatekeeper at best...

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    Won title off a middle aged Haitian bum with rhabdo

First defence against bum Molina, got touched up and rocked

Second defence against bum duhaupas, got touched up and rocked and made to look like a chinaman

Third defence against bum szpilka got schooled before landing a lucky punch

Forth defence coming up against 2016 version of bum areolla

I mean have you ever seen such a milked alphabet run at heavyweight? Even David Hate wasn't this bad.
                    John Ruiz made better defenses

Comment

"reign"? Wilder hasn't fought anyone yet. Povotkin was going to be his first real fight. I like Wilder a lot but he's sure taken his time to start fighting real competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X