No announcement yet.

Donaire: "Rigo priced himself out" [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    arce actually has a good amount fanbase.. , moreno is with gbp altho that's the fight i'd like to see (coz i think he beats nonito)..i dont mind seeing the rigo fight but like you said nonito gets nothing from it but a check
    Nobody wants to see Donaire-Arce, let it go. Rigo wouldn't get anything from it but a check as well, nobody outside of the boxing world knows what a Nonito is. You sound like Mayweather when he was approached by Margs... except in this case, Rigo is smaller than Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Still waiting for danceswithfire to find my quote of saying Donaire is ducking Nishioka.
      Here it is :

Lmao. Post fight interview he mentioned Mares, Rigo and Nishioka. Even said "definitely Nishioka" and people bought into it. Now he announces Arce which most of us already saw coming but damn he fooled you people into thinking he was gonna fight Nishioka. Same way he's fooling people into thinking he's good and a P4P fighter.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=11

Comment

da is some BS.

"Priced himself out" is only applicable if you can sell a lot of PPV.

Comment

yeah ..havent seen frampton yet so cant comment on that one..but there are great fights for rigo to increase his stocks if he wins ...what i have a problem with is some people think he's too good for all of em and does'nt need to put work...f0ck that BS , i want proof coz im not sold on rigo at all.

i agree with the rest
          Check out his last fight against Steve Molitor. It was a good performance.

He's like Rigondeaux in the sense he's still unproven on the most part, has a good amateur pedigree but only have 10 or so fights to his name.

He looks like he has potential but like Rigondeaux I'm going to wait until he steps up in class but the potential is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              where you at jsfd26?...

thanks speed

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Check out his last fight against Steve Molitor. It was a good performance.He's like Rigondeaux in the sense he's still unproven on the most part, has a good amateur pedigree but only have 10 or so fights to his name.

He looks like he has potential but like Rigondeaux I'm going to wait until he steps up in class but the potential is there.
                will do...thanks man!

Comment

where you at jsfd26?...

thanks speed
                  I don't think we'll see him again in this thread. And if we do it will be pure spin...lol.

Comment

Can we see Rigo against a good opponent first? "Suavecito" Ramos was probably the worst titleholder in all of boxing, Kennedy had been schooled before and Marroquin lost to a journeyman.

He needs to step up the competition, there are names out there in super bantam, Montiel, or Agbeko if he moves up would be nice.

Comment

I like how you conveniently left this part out:
                      (but a lot more with Japanese TV)

You really think Nishioka is stupid enough to come fight for 100K? Why would Donaire choose Rigo over Nishioka? Since he supposedly wanted Nishioka the whole time and he's "supposed" to be the best at 122. You people are too gullible. Why is Donaire mentioning Rigo now when he's just about to fight? Why didn't he mention this when he was looking for an opponent?
                      and how much money do you think Rigo would earn from Cuban tv? so there you have it, it made more sense, Rigo wouldn't fight for the right price, Nishioka would

Comment

Working...
                      X