No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio vs Sandy Saddler at 126 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    WTF? I said Pac would win by DQ, meaning Saddler would be getting disqualified. He is one of the most dirtiest fighters in the history of the sport. However, in Saddler era he would have gotten away with it...In this era, stuff that he did would get you DQ'd.

What is the problem?
    I dont think a DQ win for pacquaio would be out of the question, but I think at some point Saddler would pick his spots more with the rough stuff considering how the refs are today

Comment

Not a lot of Saddler threads around.

I'm not really qualified to say, but i really liked this from thegreatAs youtube channel so I'll share it.

Comment

Saddler dirtier than Bhop?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Saddler dirtier than Bhop?
          And, it's not even close. But, even without the dirtiness Saddler was a damn good fighter. Top 25 ATG IMO.

Comment

jrosales13, it seems like you have been gone from boxing scene for a while. It's great to have you back. I have only been posting on here for two months or so but I have enjoyed reading what you have to say for years. You have great knowledge of boxing, both past and present. You treat the other posters with respect whether you agree with them or not. Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              jrosales13, it seems like you have been gone from boxing scene for a while. It's great to have you back. I have only been posting on here for two months or so but I have enjoyed reading what you have to say for years. You have great knowledge of boxing, both past and present. You treat the other posters with respect whether you agree with them or not. Welcome back.
              Thank you sir, I was here as Anselmo Moreno cuz' I lost my account on a bet. But, I got it back and it's nice to be able to post with my original handle

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post

This is one of the friendliest posts I've ever seen on boxingscene.
                Give this man some points!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post

This is one of the friendliest posts I've ever seen on boxingscene.
                  Give this man some points!
                  That was a pretty friendly post. But, that's what I bring to the forums, peacefulness between the Floyd-Pac "pillow fights" .

Except when the discussions is about Oscar of course.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    That was a pretty friendly post. But, that's what I bring to the forums, peacefulness between the Floyd-Pac "pillow fights" .

Except when the discussions is about Oscar of course.
                    at least you are being honest

Comment

I picked Manny just because TS picked Saddler

Comment

Working...
                      X