Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mannys right hand, terrifies Floyd, it has him shaking in his high heels.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    you know emmmm me very no like needle aammmm eeeee you know eeemmm me fight morales eeemmmm my shoes very small eeemmmm aaaaa blood test make weak eemmmmmm file law suit help avoid fight eemmmm aaaaaaaa me ask for 10 million dollars eemmmmm aaaa me need money for gamble and prostitute emmm aaaaaaaaa me very humble guy aaaaa me only have 300 pictures of myself in living room aammm eeeeeee buboy very attractive man eeeeeee me very smart fighter me fight leftovers emmmmmmm me go sing song now aaaaaa
    So how do you feel about your boy ducking Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      So how do you feel about your boy ducking Pacquiao?
      "uh, uh, w-well, you know, I uh, I'm on a-another vacation right now with my wife. We-we're gonna go on a trip soon a-and we're not gonna b-be thinking about anything related to b-boxing right now. I'm the b-best to ever put on a pair of gloves and I-I've always f-faced the c-com-compe-competition!"

Comment

pac fans and their logic comparing fighters with no Defense to one of the best Defensive fighters of all time

like some pac fans said vic would ko may cause he hit berto same berto with no D lol

its like when chavez was gonna fight pernel chavez fans at work would say pernel cant handle chavez power and pressure like taylor couldn't chavez by ko we where like he wont hit him one of the best defensive fighter ever he wont hit him lol

we all no what happen that night

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlee34 View Post
          pac fans and their logic comparing fighters with no Defense to one of the best Defensive fighters of all time

like some pac fans said vic would ko may cause he hit berto same berto with no D lol

its like when chavez was gonna fight pernel chavez fans at work would say pernel cant handle chavez power and pressure like taylor couldn't chavez by ko we where like he wont hit him one of the best defensive fighter ever he wont hit him lol

we all no what happen that night
          "People say I'm one of the best defensive fighters of my era."

"and Manny knocked me down 4 times in two fights"

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
            "People say I'm one of the best defensive fighters of my era."

"and Manny knocked me down 4 times in two fights"

yeah sure you are
            we all no who is the best defensive fighters of all time

tell me that when you can set records in compu box and make a fighter land only 26 punches in 4 rounds nice try

and you couldn't ko him pac so much for your tyson killer power your not human lol

Comment

yeah sure you are
              we all no who is the best defensive fighters of all time

tell me that when you can set records in compu box and make a fighter land only 26 punches in 4 rounds nice try

So you're saying Juan Manuel Marquez isn't regarded in boxing circles as one of the best defensive fighters of his era?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post

So you're saying Juan Manuel Marquez isn't regarded in boxing circles as one of the best defensive fighters of his era?

lol
                yes i am he gets hit easy come on man lol you no hes not

Comment

This is what boxing will be going forward. Not a legendary accomplishments in the ring when the fighter is finally done with his or her fighting career, but a ghetto and all kinds of ghettoish wannabe supporting him. These ghettoish supporters are really proud of his ethics

Comment

yes i am he gets hit easy come on man lol you no hes not
                    marquez is one of theardest to hit in boxing if he does not want to get hit. Unfortunately, he has to make the fight against mayweather and had to be more aggreassive. If not, could you have imagined how boring that fight would have been?

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                      This is what boxing will be going forward. Not a legendary accomplishments in the ring when the fighter is finally done with his or her fighting career, but a ghetto and all kinds of ghettoish wannabe supporting him. These ghettoish supporters are really proud of his ethics
                      so you cant reply

like i said we have seen this movie before chavez pernel same movie

chavez this killer power pressure non stop

pernel one of the best D ever you no what happen that night

same movie

Comment

Working...
                      X