Prime OSCAR vs COTTO??? who will win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Styles makes fights moron!!!

DLH had problem with smaller fighters who can throw a decent jab and work teh body. Tito had Prolem with bigger guys who outweighted him and on top of that where better skilled and are ATGs!!

Cotto would had a chance on Oscar if he lands his ja effectively and use his body work. Tito would simply destroy Cotto, eause Tito didnt care about getting hit and would had pressure the **** out of Cotto, oscar dont pressure people!!!
    Ya pendejo, but you forget, DLH, had great boxing skills, decent pop and FAST hands, if Cotto can't deal with Manny's speed, DLH is a lil bit slower then Pac, Cotto would have to put on a flawless performance and not gas late to even think about winning, which I doubt he will, DLH wins by UD or Late KO

Comment

De La Hoya's jab alone would leave Cotto looking like he did after da Pac fight, Oscar was a beast!

Comment

Oscar would beat that ass. Easy.

Comment

Oscar would win.

Hell of a fight though.

Comment

Oscar would knock him out. If you have not realized by now Cotto is not that good against top fighters.

Comment

Oscar by left hook KO late in the fight. Cotto would never beat Oscar. Most people forget now but Oscar rarely ever lost the late rounds and would come on very strong. He would do this against Cotto after outboxing him and wearing him down a bit after Cotto gets hit too much, then would land a perfect left hook in the championship rounds to put him out for the count or at least the ref would stop it.

Oscar was a different fighter in his prime. People forget how good he was now. Cotto couldn't beat a prime Oscar. Just doesn't have the right stuff. Gets hit way too much, too slow, doesn't have good stamina, fades in the late rounds badly, and can't change the way he fights after four/five rounds. He's either moving away uselessly or getting hit a lot.

Comment

Oscar would probably KO him.

Comment

I think It can go either way If DLH does'nt knock Cotto out I give it to Cotto by decision. Cotto's biggest weakness are guys who can pressure hardcore for 12 rounds like Margarito and Pacquaio, DLH is not a pressure fighter. While DLH has power you have to remember Cotto's not easy to knock out and if you can't pressure him is gonna be a tought fight. DLH does slow down and his stamina is not the best. Some say Cotto has bad stamina well that depends again if he's in there with a guy who can pressure well and take Cotto's best shot's I would say yes Cotto will slow down. It all depends on the other style of the fight, Everybody has a weakness.
                  Last edited by biglou88; 12-11-2009, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Oscar wins in a fun one.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                      Prime Oscar! To sharp and quick. Good movement i think he would take 116-112 decision. Prime Oscar would have been competitive with Pacman but of course it was a shadow of himself in that fight.
                      co-sign you nailed it right on the head.

Comment

Working...
                      X