Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone grant wishes more than Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone grant wishes more than Mayweather?

Recently Floyd met a young sick boy,that was a wish granted.

Prior to that Shane Mosley after knocking out Margarito decided to gate crush Mayweather's post fight interview.Mosley wanted to fight Mayweather.Mayweather granted Mosley the wish,beat the hell out of Mosley.Mosley hasnt been seen ever since,more than 6 weeks after getting his wish.We dont even know whether Mosley is alive or went to some mountains

Juan Manuel Marquez called Mayweather after his own fight.Floyd gave him the wish,beating him for 12 good rounds.

Ricky Hatton called out Mayweather after fighting a washed up Castillo.Floyd granted him the wish,knocking out Ricky.Ricky cried for 8 weeks and is still bitter 3 years after getting his wish.

I heard Manny Pacquiao has started calling out Mayweather.Mayweather gtants wished and Pacquiao will get his soon.

Does anyone grants wishes more than Mayweather?

True,,,

Mayweather grants Ellerbe's wishes every night when they play "hide the salami"

Comment

The guy will seem to bend over backwards and it shows, geniunely kind hearted guy who puts on a show in front of the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by MayMafia View Post
        True,,,

Mayweather grants Ellerbe's wishes every night when they play "hide the salami"

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          Recently Floyd met a young sick boy,that was a wish granted.

Prior to that Shane Mosley after knocking out Margarito decided to gate crush Mayweather's post fight interview.Mosley wanted to fight Mayweather.Mayweather granted Mosley the wish,beat the hell out of Mosley.Mosley hasnt been seen ever since,more than 6 weeks after getting his wish.We dont even know whether Mosley is alive or went to some mountains

Juan Manuel Marquez called Mayweather after his own fight.Floyd gave him the wish,beating him for 12 good rounds.

Ricky Hatton called out Mayweather after fighting a washed up Castillo.Floyd granted him the wish,knocking out Ricky.Ricky cried for 8 weeks and is still bitter 3 years after getting his wish.

I heard Manny Pacquiao has started calling out Mayweather.Mayweather gtants wished and Pacquiao will get his soon.

Does anyone grants wishes more than Mayweather?
          I wish for you to keep gargling on Floyd sack, maybe you won't have as much time to write this dumb ****.

Comment

He didn't grant my wish of fighting Pac on March 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
              He didn't grant my wish of fighting Pac on March 13th.
              Now that Manny's calling for the fight publicly watch it.MAyweather will do it in style,beating a congressman from pillar to post.Watch this space,that fight is happening

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                Now that Manny's calling for the fight publicly watch it.MAyweather will do it in style,beating a congressman from pillar to post.Watch this space,that fight is happening
                "yeah. floyd would beat that ass! manny aint nothing!

but he still gotta take the non-sanctioned tests"

Comment

Mayweather never granted Margarito's wish to fight him or Cotto's as well as any top fighter since light welter.

Comment

Working...
                  X