Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter Frustrated, Expresses Doubt on Ward Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Come to dallas, come to canelo's fight...everything but a way to reach you. You are all talk kiddo, it's ok. I gave you three chances to man up, you lifted up your skirt and showed me pure hairy snatch. You have absolutely NOTHING left to say to me. NOTHING. From now on sit in your corner and troll as you always do but know three times I offered you to show what you got and all you did was talk...now GO FK YOURSELF MAMA GUEVO.
    The Canelo fight is in Dallas you old racist coward, you want my number cause you're a keyboard warrior if you want a fight come get it coward. It's obvious your dad snuck into your room.

Comment

All part of the act, the fight will happen but I bet it gets postponed until January. No problem with that...

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        The Canelo fight is in Dallas you old racist coward, you want my number cause you're a keyboard warrior if you want a fight come get it coward. It's obvious your dad snuck into your room.

More blah blah blah blah blah blah....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          You're so brainwashed by PBC bullisht it's insane. Haymon did not want Kovalev-Stevenson at that time so he outmaneuvered Kathy Duva. That's it. He had way more $$$ to work with and he used that power to outmaneuver her and get the fight scrapped. The purse bid was all set up. Kovalev was coming to Stevenson. All Team Stevenson had to do was wait for the purse bid, and Kovalev was coming right to them, and they would have gotten him. Instead, TEAM STEVENSON, not Team Kovalev, TEAM STEVENSON petitioned to move the purse bid way earlier, before Duva could get financial backing.

Why do you think Team Stevenson ****ed with that? Why??? Use your brain. Kovalev was coming right to them. If they really wanted the fight, they would have just waited for him to walk into their trap, and he would have been forced to fight. The fight was on track to happening, with the purse bid set up late in the year. Instead, they drastically changed the date of the purse bid, knowing Duva would have to pull out, and that the fight would get canceled.

Before Team Stevenson intervened to move the purse bid, the fight was on track to happening. After their maneuver, the fight was canceled.

But you think it was Duva lol? You think it was Duva who didn't want to make the fight, when she was the one who tried to make it multiple times when both Kovalev and Stevenson were with HBO? When she was the one who petitioned to make Kovalev Stevenson's mandatory in the first place? When she was the one constantly trying new strategies to make the fight, while Team Stevenson, from moving networks to then moving the date of the purse bid, was constantly coming up with new maneuvers to avoid the fight?

Use your brain man. That's all I can say. Use your brain. You can say Haymon outmaneuvered Duva, that's true, but he outmaneuvered her to avoid the fight, not to make it. Duva kept making maneuvers to try to force the fight, Haymon kept making maneuvers to cancel the fight. But you want to blame Duva? Like I said, use your brain. Use your damn brain.

TL;DR but the the gist of it is Kovalev called the purse to make the fight Stevenson blew it by wanting it early?? Ok

Here's where your theory kinda falls flat. We have seen this scenario before with GGG and Nelo. GGG petitioned to be Nelos mando too force a purse bid yes? Why nelo didn't want the fight outright so GGG forced his hand, Nelo balked and gave up his title. Duva tried too do the same but Stevenson promoter not only called their bluff but said lets speed up the process and they ran away back too HBO claiming we have an "exclusive deal" and since Stevenson is hated( for legit reasons) and Kovalev is loved everyone( I can see why), peoples sided with Kovalev, even though Kovalev did the same thing Stevenson did when he ran too showtime, looking out for their own self interest. Now that they have Ward on the horizon, they have forgotten Stevenson even exist, even though Stevenson showed up to both Pascal fights and got in the ring in the second( some Kov has never tried too do).

Do I Think Kov wants the fight? Yes
          Do I think Stevenson wants it? Yes
          But HBO and the promoters are standing in the way.

And one last thing why is it that fans defend promoters screwing over fighters if they're not black. Haymon and don King get so much ****( the latter rightfully so) and Arum ( even thought he's screwing Manny and screwed Floyd, Oscar and Cotto) and Duva (who doesn't have faith enough in her fighter too take a chance on him( Oscar did with Lara). Not saying you are just making a statement.
          Last edited by Gentblue; 08-09-2016, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            More blah blah blah blah blah blah....
            Fight me I insulted your god.

Comment

at CaneloMaidana.

You're not fighting anyone, lardass.

Comment

Disappointing...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  at CaneloMaidana.

You're not fighting anyone, lardass.
                  You basement living Golovkin fans are fat virgins.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    Golovkin touch your pee pee or something when you were a kid?
                    That mfer is living rent free in your head man.
                    green sent!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      poor ward, let the man rest with his family, the fight with brand was very demanding.

I've been telling all these fools what the deal was but I'm just some hater running off at the mouth. Dude wanted these cake walk fights for millions before retiring....he saw he couldn't hurt a terrible farmer like Brand and Kovalev would crush him like a can. These fanboys never learn.

Comment

Working...
                      X