No announcement yet.

A bunch of Rigondeaux Videos from Todays event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bunch of Rigondeaux Videos from Todays event

Says things like he is staying at 122, praises whitaker saying that was his favorite. Claims that nonito only won 1 round, says that he beat mares in the amateur 17-7 but says that mares is indeed a very good boxer and that canelo beat trout.

what did he say about donaire vs mares
    he started talkin about marquez ko'ing pacquiao, he dodge it?
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 04-24-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

If only people spoke Spanish....not boring at all.

I don't know if its that Cuban education, but he sounds smart and engaging. And can be funny. Very sharp dude. I can see how he outsmarted Nonito.

Doesn't take ****; says he won't go to 126 because those guys are dropping weight and regaining too much for him; and acknowledges he is a small, short dude.

No surprise he loves Whitaker. Who else would admire skills over brawn? Thinks he beat Oscar.

I wish he was Mexican. Trade, Rigo for JCC jr?

Comment

I'll watch these later, when I want to sleep.

Zzzzzz.

Comment

i never get bored of watching rigo, he said he walks around at around 120 wich so he has no business at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            what did he say about donaire vs mares
            he started talkin about marquez ko'ing pacquiao, he dodge it?
            they asked him who would win mares or donaire and he said that he doesnt know that in boxing one punch can win you a fight so anyone can lose

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              If only people spoke Spanish....not boring at all.

I don't know if its that Cuban education, but he sounds smart and engaging. And can be funny. Very sharp dude. I can see how he outsmarted Nonito.

Doesn't take ****; says he won't go to 126 because those guys are dropping weight and regaining too much for him; and acknowledges he is a small, short dude.

No surprise he loves Whitaker. Who else would admire skills over brawn? Thinks he beat Oscar.

I wish he was Mexican. Trade, Rigo for JCC jr?
              its funny cuz dan rafael has always said that rigo has no personality at all unlike mares, I always think dude u cant even speak spanish what r u talking about lol

Comment

In this video he talks about Pacquiao what does he say? Man Cubans talk fast its hard to understand them with my limited spanish lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  its funny cuz dan rafael has always said that rigo has no personality at all unlike mares, I always think dude u cant even speak spanish what r u talking about lol
                  I think the main problem is he doesn't speak English, Rigo seems to have a personality its just he only speaks Spanish, but the dude loves to talk, man I wished he was able to speak English though, it would help him big time to promote fights since he defected to America.

Comment

Working...
                  X