Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madonna's NFL show was a satanic-illuminati ritual in disguise (by Nicolas Duplessis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna's NFL show was a satanic-illuminati ritual in disguise (by Nicolas Duplessis

Madonna’s NFL Satanic Ritual disguised as Church Music
    by Nicolas Duplessis.

(The Illuminati always has to do its rituals between the New Moon and Full Moon. The Full Moon is in 2 more days, so it is their time for rituals & what better place than a Half Time show with millions of people?)

On top of us having a nearly full moon cycle tonight, on this second month, of day five in the year 2012, this moon cycle is very important to the Illuminati because any ritual that is done, will be full force because the power of the ritual will grow with the moon.

While the full moon starts in 48 more hours, it is very important for the Illuminati Ritual to happen before that due date.

(Madonna opened with a Roman Theme but she didnt have a Roman Helmet, instead she had a ritual Lucifer horned crown of gold!)

(Red. Black. Gold. All of the colors used in Madonna’s Half Time Show)

(Madonna used Satan horns for her opening act)

Madonna comes out, and her first act is a Roman Theme Show to her track “Vogue”. But while it was a Roman costume theme, one couldn’t help but notice the two Satan horns coming up from Madonna’s head gear. The Romans didn’t wear helmets with horns nor can this be found in Egypt head gear being that she did mix in some Egyptian ritual dancing.

• Also in Act 1-Vogue Track, which is a synchronised dance song, we see a black guy dancing around Madonna with Angel Wings and a harp. Lucifer, was the angel of music and the arts before he fell from heaven.

Also at the top of the show, the wings that appear to be feathers of an angel are really webbed wings, which are associated with Lucifer photos from the Roman Era.

We see the male dancers doing acrobats for her track “Music”. During this chaos, there were two male dancers that got down on all fours, like the Muslims do when they pray to Allah. Most cheerleading teams, do not actually assume a prostration position when building a pyramid but in Satanic Rituals, it is believed that Lucifer or the devil would assume a prostration position and the witches would line up and kiss his anus as a sign of respect. We not only saw a classic Lucifer Ritual Pose but we also saw the quick building of a pyramid by her dancers.

(The male dancers in Act 2 (Track: Music) made a quick pyramid and Madonna slithered through the pyramid like a snake. The pyramid in the photo is Satan’s Pyramid and an occult seal used to invoke Satan during rituals.)

In Freemason Bibles, which is basically the King James Bible, except on page 33 of the Freemason Bible, it informs the reader that Lucifer is the real God & that Lucifer is the real Jesus and also according to this Freemason Bible, it is indeed Lucifer that is the carrier of light. So, these people are masters at double talk and hiding their worship of Satan behind Christianity.

So, we see her final Act and she comes out in a black Sabbath witch’s gown, singing to her track “Like A Prayer” but yet this supposedly religious song doesn’t use the word Jesus, so who was she praying to when she dropped to her knees?

• Her track “Like a Prayer” has lyrics saying “I close my eyes and I think I’m falling out of the sky.” This track tells the story of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel.

(Light sticks are used in Illuminati Rituals, to worship Lucifer, and they are often held by the observers of the rituals, as a way of participating. )

According to Lucifer Freemason Texts, Lucifer is the lord of light and to worship Lucifer one would wear a black robe (like Madonna had on) and by her having the entire stadium participate with her in this ritual by holding up lights to her ritual, she basically did a classic musician performance of casting a spell on her audience and fooling them into Satanic Worship.

Dont forget that before Madonna put on the black robe, her dancers were in red, gold & black outfits and some were in red & white, which are colors that one uses to worship Lucifer. The entire show had a lucifer color theme.

(To worship Lucifer, one must wear mostly red and black. Madonna had on a black robe but the entire color scheme of the entire show was blk/red if you take into account her dancers starting in the second part of Act 2 with the cheer-leader rappers)

During the last act “Like a Prayer” we not only see lights that are made to look like Hell Fire & sometimes the beams of light even take on a giant, quick pyramid formation but also during this supposedly ”church song” she ends the show by dropping into the ground. This was a Satanic Ritual.

What did this ritual mean? This Satanic Ritual, is a classic petition to Satan, in an effort to call for chaos out of order. While many people think that the Illuminati wants order out of chaos, that is simply not true.

According to Illuminati text, the Fallen One, desires Chaos out of Order. They will take what is orderly and make it chaotic!

So, this ritual, done by madonna along with millions of Americans, spells wars, disease and a crashing of the Old World Order. While the lights at the end said “World Peace”-it doesnt matter what you see but instead you have to look at what they do and what is their definition of “peace”.

This is Hollywood and this is what Hollywood does best.

http://hollywoodilluminati.com/2012/...alf-time-show/

Last edited by MexicanPoster; 02-09-2012, 08:25 PM.

The Secret Satanic Conspiracy Behind Madonna’s Halftime Show

Sure, M.I.A.'s waggling middle finger caused a grand mal kerfuffle among the 37 Super Bowl viewers who were still sober enough to notice it.

But far more insidious symbolism was at play during the 2012 halftime show. We are referring to, of course, the subliminal Satanic-Illuminati-Freemason messages that permeated Madonna's set.

What's that? You didn't see them? For shame! Well, fortunately for you, the internet is with teeming with eagle-eyed conspiracy theorists who can distinguish a covert Baphomet from your run-of-the-mill Rosicrucian sigil. Here are the underworld implications of Madge's song-and-dance number.

First off, here's the halftime show in case you missed it. Just to editorialize for a minute, last year's Black Eyed Peas performance was infinitely more hellish, but that halftime show was obviously in cahoots with the Antichrist's global technocalypse plot, which is a totally different thing.

Also, **** this year's show for no "La Isla Bonita." The only time a halftime show disappointed me more was when Prince eschewed "Erotic City."

Moving on, the show's pan-antiquity pageantry has caused a deluge of digital ink to engulf the electronic diaries of folks who presumably divined the name of JFK's true assassin from Where's Waldo books. Here are some salient observations from the website Hollywood Illuminati, who dubs the flippant M.I.A. a "Satanic rapping cheerleader":

One couldn't help but notice the two Satan horns coming up from Madonna's head gear. The Romans didn't wear helmets with horns nor can this be found in Egypt head gear being that she did mix in some Egyptian ritual dancing [...]
    We see a black guy dancing around Madonna with Angel Wings and a harp. Lucifer, was the angel of music and the arts before he fell from heaven [...]
    We see the male dancers doing acrobats for her track "Music". During this chaos, there were two male dancers that got down on all fours, like the Muslims do when they pray to Allah [...]

Well, someone really went the extra mile to indict both Islam and the greeting card industry! The Sumerian symbolism watchdog site Vigilant Citizen also weighs in and accuses Ms. Ciccone of aping the Babylonian deity Ishtar and brainwashing Nicky Minaj:

Instead of being presented as full-fledged artists contributing to Madonna's song, they are portrayed as her "minions" who are cheering for the industry's High Priestess. This "relationship" where Madonna is in power – and therefore the handler – is drenched in Mind Control symbolism, specifically Beta Programming, also know Sex Kitten Programming. Another symbol associated with Sex Kitten programming is feline prints clothing and textiles. The entire half-time show was an animal-print extravaganza.

I want the last line of that paragraph etched on my tombstone, but replace "the" with "his" and "half-time show" with "life." Finally, the blog Secret Sun has noted the parallels between Madonna's performance and minotaur dancing, a dark art one can only assume is taught by Lemmy Klimester during a blood moon. What hidden messages did you see during Breathless Mahoney's performance? Get paranoid in the comments!
    Big ups to 99TelepodProblems and LightningLouie times infinity. Middle image via Infowars.

http://io9.com/5883292/the-secret-sa...-halftime-show

Comment

When I learned that Madonna – aka the Grand Priestess of the music industry – would be performing at the Superbowl halftime show, I thought: “This should be interesting”.

And it was. While most were amazed by a woman in her fifties dancing around with LMFAO and others were annoyed at her lip-syncing, I was interested with something else: the flurry of symbolism flashed to billions of viewers worldwide. While most considered Madonna’s performance as an entertaining interlude to the most important football game of the year, those blessed with symbol-literacy will probably agree with the following statement: Madonna’s halftime show was a big celebration of the Illuminati industry and of its Grand Priestess, Madonna.

A week before the Superbowl, Madonna described on Anderson Cooper the spiritual importance she attributed to her halftime show:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusi...usic-industry/

a different link:

http://topsy.com/www.dangerousminds....satanic_ritual

Last edited by MexicanPoster; 02-09-2012, 08:31 PM.

Comment

this old hag is still 'performing'?

Comment

Just another sign of the world ending on Dec 21, 2012

Comment

Its a good thing 12/21/12 is just around the corner, cause God (the holy ghost) is gonna cleanse this planet of all "**** ups".

Comment

i would definately bang madonna

Comment

That's interesting. I didn't watch it, nor do I listen to any of their music. lol, so, all I can say is interesting.

So what you think of Soto-Matthyse(sp?)?

Comment

Comment

Can't wait for Jesus to come down to earth on Dec.21st/2012, I'm going to blow his head of with my double barrell shotgun.

**** outta here with this Illuminati & end of the world nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                    X