No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales on His Next Fight, Jabs Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales on His Next Fight, Jabs Marcos Maidana

WBC junior welterweight champion Erik Morales (52-7, 36KOs) is planning to fight in Mexico in the month of December. A date of December 10 is being requested by Morales. The last two fights involving Morales have taken place in Las Vegas, but in 2010 all three of his fights took place on Mexican soil.

[Click Here To Read More]

hope its on HBO. love the way morales fights

Comment

Thats the day of khan-peterson froch-ward.Canelo also wants a fight
      by the end of the year.Alot of fights going head to head

Comment

FAO morales: just fight maidana

Comment

If Maidana beats Morales again and grabs the WBC belt, will the WBA make him a 'Super' champion like Khan, or will they invent some other bullshit title so they can have another 'regular' champion and two 'Super' champs? What a joke.

Comment

i smell ***** i knew he will milk that fake belt madaina will **** his ass up

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
              If Maidana beats Morales again and grabs the WBC belt, will the WBA make him a 'Super' champion like Khan, or will they invent some other bullshit title so they can have another 'regular' champion and two 'Super' champs? What a joke.
              lol..true story

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                i smell ***** i knew he will milk that fake belt madaina will **** his ass up
                There is not a rican in boxing history who matches up to Morales in any way, whether it be legacy, resume or historical standing.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
                  There is not a rican in boxing history who matches up to Morales in any way, whether it be legacy, resume or historical standing.

bwahahahahah........you mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                    bwahahahahah........you mad bro?

Not at all.

I think you are seeing as how you can't and won't name one rican better than Morales.

Comment

Working...
                    X