Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roachs' training plan has to do with the bible...bring on the priests (article)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roachs' training plan has to do with the bible...bring on the priests (article)

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ll-almost.html

Check it out. We all know to beat Floyd you have to fight like the devil himself. Roach knows this and thinks Manny lost his killer instinct because he's become a lot more religious.

So look at what Roach is trying to do.

In the article:

Roach has been scouting around for Christian scholars who can point Pacquiao to passages in Bible that support violence and aggression. But Pacquiao has already been pushing back against his efforts, Roach says.

“He tells me, ‘Let’s just fight and let God decide who wins,’" says Roach. "I said, 'Manny, God doesn’t give a **** who wins. He’s got bigger things to do.”

floyd and his types are responsible for peddling cultural filth in this world and all of it is diametrically opposed to pacs beliefs

if there is a god, this is what Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao of the Philippines was sent to earth to stamp out, for the good of humanity and boxing. let that be the message!

Comment

Good read.

I hope it works. Manny needs to get pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
        floyd and his types are responsible for peddling cultural filth in this world and all of it is diametrically opposed to pacs beliefs

if there is a god, this is what Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao of the Philippines was sent to earth to stamp out, for the good of humanity and boxing. let that be the message!
        i tottally agree !!!!! floyd parades around town with a harem of whores !!!!! engaging in all types of fornication , greed , drug abuse , and other unholy rthings !!!!! manny will put a stop to that on the 2nd !!!!!!1! i had a avatar of manny riding a white horse with a sword in his hand !!!!!! i think i might bring it back for this fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Andre Ward probably knows where to find those versus. But he is team mayweather as am I.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
            i tottally agree !!!!! floyd parades around town with a harem of whores !!!!! engaging in all types of fornication , greed , drug abuse , and other unholy rthings !!!!! manny will put a stop to that on the 2nd !!!!!!1! i had a avatar of manny riding a white horse with a sword in his hand !!!!!! i think i might bring it back for this fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            what a joke but good old boy Pac does no wrong right PLEASE you hypocrite's. you know what Floyd is all about does not hide who he is but Pac does he is worst then Floyd and almost everything you bash Floyd of doing that is vile Pac is guilty of doing the same crap

Comment

If that's part of their plan lol come on, deserve to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                what a joke but good old boy Pac does no wrong right PLEASE you hypocrite's. you know what Floyd is all about does not hide who he is but Pac does he is worst then Floyd and almost everything you bash Floyd of doing that is vile Pac is guilty of doing the same crap
                Please provide evidence that Pac beats women and beats them with their kids around.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Lmao, Roach is right.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                    Please provide evidence that Pac beats women and beats them with their kids around.

Thanks in advance.
                    Please provide evidence Pac does not have kids outside of marriage and bangs hookers, lies and is greedy you hypocrite

Pac is not god he will never be god or take his place YOU NUTJOB

Comment

Working...
                    X