Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason why Ariza was kicked from Garcia Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is that bad? Maidana is a Garcia fighter and he's with Haymon..

Comment

Maidana is with haymon. I doubt this is true.

Comment

The Reason it pissed off Garcia is because Ariza's job was to be a strength,conditioning and nutrition coach, not a middle man for Al Haymon. Ariza has a history of this and Garcia told him when they first started working together to not overstep his boundries. Now Mikey is in a sticky situation.

Comment

i wish it was true, the sport of boxing need more people to unite against haymon. But doesn't make sence since maidana is with haymon

Comment

Talking about Mikey Garcia
            Probably mad because now Mikey in Limbo

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
              i wish it was true, the sport of boxing need more people to unite against haymon. But doesn't make sence since maidana is with haymon
              Maidana chose his own people and Robert is just one of them. Garcia fills the niche of trainer for him. Robert though would have more of a vested interest in his brother's career, and does not need an outsider disrupting the ebb and flow of his own Gym.

Comment

This sounds legit especially coming from OG Glaser but I think Ariza just sucks at his job

Rios and Maidana both looked chubby when he trained them and he has fighters swinging a baseball bat at a heavy bag. Thats just ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  This sounds legit especially coming from OG Glaser but I think Ariza just sucks at his job

Rios and Maidana both looked chubby when he trained them and he has fighters swinging a baseball bat at a heavy bag. Thats just ridiculous
                  Glaser is not credible.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Why is that bad? Maidana is a Garcia fighter and he's with Haymon..
                    If you're paying someone to be a strength coach you probably want them to be doing their job, not acting as a diplomat for some outside business interest on your dollar.

Comment

Now that I think about it, that last we heard from Ariza was that FightHype interview...

Comment

Working...
                      X