Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's the most visually stunning game ever..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the most visually stunning game ever..

Holy crap !...There's some screen tearing issues here & there but apart from that , those graphics are really amazing !

I've said it since the beginning because I know the architecture.

The PS4 is a Graphics Computing Powerhouse. This is just the beginning too, once better engines are developed, graphics will look even better.

The Xbox is only capable of half of what the PS4 can do.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-27-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      The PS4 is a Graphics Computing Powerhouse. This is just the beginning too, once better engines are developed, graphics will look even better.

The Xbox is only capable of half of what the PS4 can do.
      And yet still inferior to PC.

Comment

looks like it'll have alot of cutscenes...like across every corner

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised to see the graphics down graded on launch.

I'll definitely be buying this game but I'm disappointed that it won't have any multiplayer. It kinda reminds me of gears of war in a way.

Comment

BF4 max settings on pc wants to have a word with you...

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              And yet still inferior to PC.
              Show me a $400 PC that can play games at that detail.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                That's not really fair as most PC gamers don't buy new PCs, they merely upgrade components, the most obvious being the CPU & GPU. PC gaming is more expensive, I'll admit, but it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                  Wouldn't be surprised to see the graphics down graded on launch.

I'll definitely be buying this game but I'm disappointed that it won't have any multiplayer. It kinda reminds me of gears of war in a way.
                  Greatest news i've heard all day, after being notified that I passed my math exam that is. But still, it's great seeing a game where it's not shoving online gaming down my throat, being a single player-game lover. Some games are perfect for online play, like Borderlands, but these games that are better suited for single player being online games take a little bit of fun out of it for me personally.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                    I think it can be done, trust me, some PC gaming nerd can probably accomplish such a thing. First of all PS4/One use graphics card that were hot back in late 2011-early 2012 on PC.

In the PC world, everything in the PS4/One is outdated by about 3 years. You can find good deals on Newegg for all of these outdated stuff the "next gen" consoles use. You'll have to just get a really cheap case, keyboard, no fancy lights. I think the GPU equivalent to the PS4 is now like $150-180, it's like the AMD 7800 series which is old now. Then you can get a $150 AMD CPU and a $80-100 dollar power supply and the other things you need like a cooler for the CPU. Ultimately, you'll be looking at something closer to the XBox One price, but in between PS4 and X-One. Exactly $400 would be a little difficult but right in between both consoles, it can be done if you do your research and get a more experienced person to help.

With that said, if i'm building a PC i'm going all out, I would future proof, probably spend $2,000.

Comment

Working...
                    X