Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Martinez vs. Juan Carlos Burgos Likely Up Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be a great fight, both like to bang and have defensive flaws. Its probably one of the best match ups at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      Martinez is going to lose his tittle already. Unlike beltran cruz throws a **** load of punches
      just a fail post. period. like usual.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        just a fail post. period. like usual.
        roman is garbage bro. he will not keep that tittle for long

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          roman is garbage bro. he will not keep that tittle for long
          he isn't garbage just mediocre

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            he isn't garbage just mediocre
            he has good pop and good chin thats it. He gets hit with everything including the kitchen sink. He throws wide ass punches and will get picked apart easy he makes ponce look like mayweather

Comment

Great fight. Should be crack a lacking.

Comment

Burgos will end up being too crafty for Martinez... Roman's going to have trouble with Juan's movement, defense, and combinations. Martinez is going to keep it interesting off of sheer heart, but his porous defense is going to have him catching plenty of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Suspect? Hell no. He took big old bombs and was never down once.
                  He looked ready to go but Beltran couldn't finish the job....

Comment

Suspect he didn't fight in like a year and he still didn't go down Martinez has heart and chin what are you talking about

Comment

i like watching martinez,he comes to fight,not run and hold,yeah his defense isn't good and his power is above avg but burgos also isn't that powerful,i think he was stronger at featherweight,burgos defense is better and i think he's a little faster,but martine although has been wobbled before i don't think burgos hits that hard to hurt him,i think it's going to be a good fight,if they make it i mean,i can see martinez ko'ing burgos but not the other way,burgos by decision or roman by ko

Comment

Working...
                      X