Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one hyped for Berto's return?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one hyped for Berto's return?

Don't get me wrong, I always thought the guy was a protected hype job with little boxing skills, but coming off of the war with Ortiz, I expect him to step into the ring with a different mindset. We finally saw him step away from the cab drivers and test himself again. Even though he failed, he'll likely be more hungry and want to improve now. He knows his place now an probably realizes that his stock went down a lot and he has much to improve on before he can get a shot at Pacquiao or Floyd. Zaveck isn't exactly a pushover either, even though he isn't really the best champion in recent years. Should be interesting.

I got Berto by 8th round TKO.
    Last edited by BoxerDood; 09-01-2011, 03:53 PM.

Finally tested?

Ehmm.... Collazo?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Finally tested?

Ehmm.... Collazo?
      I meant he was finally tested since they started protecting him after the Collazo fight. I guess I didn't make myself clear.

Comment

Finally tested?

Ehmm.... Collazo?
        Man, I know Collazo just had a win recently I would love to see these two go at again…

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          I meant he was finally tested since they started protecting him after the Collazo fight. I guess I didn't make myself clear.
          They've been protecting him... Collazo included.

Comment

Berto isnt great but he's still a top fighter and now there will be a fire under his ass, i think he will look the goods

Perhaps not having the pressure of the "0" will help him settle, who knows but im quite looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              Man, I know Collazo just had a win recently I would love to see these two go at again…
              Make the fight!

Comment

Not really, he has been ripping off the networks and the fans for years. I think he may lose again and fade into oblivion......this is what happens when dudes are hyped up and put on that good old pedistal- things get tough, they fall apart.

Comment

Finally tested?

Ehmm.... Collazo?
                  Didnt exactly pass that test with flying colours

Comment

Finally tested?

Ehmm.... Collazo?
                    He failed that test, luckily the judges gifted him the decision, I can see the same think happening against Zaveck.

Comment

Working...
                    X