Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Khan beats Marquez, the KHAN DECADE BEGINS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
    wazaa.The problem is I don't ever see him having a career where he will fight the key fighters where he can say "when all said and done". Just as he backed off the Prescott and Barrera rematches and avoided British and European titles and is avoiding the mandatory Maidana I don't see him ever taking on the key players. I just see lots of talk and spin. When all is said and done I think we will see him financially set and a record of sub par opposition with everyone feeling ripped off. That may be your idea of boxing success but it is not mine. By then you will be the one feeling like a ***** because the excuses you made for him will make you look ridiculous. The truth is Khan has no real option because he is not and never will be an elite fighter because his chin will always let him down.If he steps up and fight the real boxers his own size he will get KOd.So the charade is set to continue while there are enough gullible fools out there to pay for his sham. for the record I don't dislike Khan but this is pretty well how I view him based on the evidence of his career so far.
    I know ur mad cus he isnt fighting Maidana next but a fight against JMM is also very good. If he decides to fight Maidana/Bradley after the JMM fight its all good in my opinion. We just got to give him time. The likes of Hatton, Calzaghe and Haye fought lesser opposition at the age of 23.

Comment

This is the Valero era. Khan is toast should he decide to step up the competition against a guy of Valero's stature.

Comment

Originally posted by .:NL:. View Post
        This is the Valero era. Khan is toast should he decide to step up the competition against a guy of Valero's stature.
        He probably will too, Khan is about 6 miles taller than Valero.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          yeaaaaahhhhhhhh !!! WAR KHAN !!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH !!

PS: SpinDoctor Ive send you a friend request, accept it !!
          Get a room.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
            lol, wazaa is gonna get jealous
            why? he woke him out of bed to tell him this idea of a great thread

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              I know ur mad cus he isnt fighting Maidana next but a fight against JMM is also very good. If he decides to fight Maidana/Bradley after the JMM fight its all good in my opinion. We just got to give him time. The likes of Hatton, Calzaghe and Haye fought lesser opposition at the age of 23.
              JMM is a fcuking Super Featherweight, he had all he could handle against Diaz who got beaten by Paulie twice imo.

Paulie loses to any of the top 5 LWW.

it's a bull**** matchup and everyone bar Khan huggers knows it.

You are right about giving him time, I agree there but that doesn't mean is should think he's gods gift NOW, because he's not.

Comment

The same ppl who are hating on Khan now will be claiming that Khan is on steroids when he becomes a top 5 p4p'er in a few years time!

Comment

Working...
                X