Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kell Brook currently "ducking" Tim Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    How did I mention it earlier?
    I thought you had brought up the fact of it going to purse bid earlier. But maybe not, I'm not gonna go back and check so, I'll take your word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
      Chaves punched Bradley so hard a new head starting growing out of his face.

Same **** I did to don mega at a high school soccer tournament.
      I told you, it was an allergic reaction to a bee sting. Your little baby punches couldn't put beercules down. Let alone, a man such as myself.
      Last edited by -MEGA-; 04-08-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Bradley has a minimum guarantee
        From TR of 3 million a fight.
        Hearns can only afford 2 mill for bradley to cross the pond.

Bradley has 3 fights left with TR

Comment

Bradley is better off fighting Porter and Sadam Ali if the Brits dont want it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            But why does it have to be on that card though? Couldn't they just headline their own card in June?

You said he chose Gavin over Bradley, so I assumed you were referring to that date.

June, July, August - whatever....Bradley comes with a steep price tag. If he's making $2 million to fight the Diego Chaves' of the world, how much do you expect he'll want for travelling abroad?

Comment

Porter hasnt earned it. Plain and simple

Comment

So the IBF orders an eliminator between Bradley and Khan. Apparently Khan turns it down (or denies) the opportunity(which is also a duck). Khans response was something to the point of "why would I have to fight an elim. When there's already an offer on the table". Then the fight is offered to Gavin. Who rightfully should turn it down because he would clearly be outclassed. But there's reports that he also wouldn't have to fight an elim. Because Brook and Gavin are both with Hearn.

Both scenarios make sense to me.

But then there's Bradley. Why can't he just jump straight into the fight with Brook? It's obvious he's interested because he excepted the eliminator. But does he need it? He would definitely be the biggest name and best fighter Brook has ever fought.

My thought...

Brooks ducking big time.

Khans a duck, Brooks a duck, Gavin's a duck.

The UK stay ducking T-Brad.

What say you?
                I agree man the UK is a soft as an apple pie

They should start their own club boxing league and throw Con and Brooke in their

What a dump

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                  Chaves punched Bradley so hard a new head starting growing out of his face.

Same **** I did to don mega at a high school soccer tournament.
                  It wasn't a punch that caused it... It was a headbutt.

Comment

So the IBF orders an eliminator between Bradley and Khan. Apparently Khan turns it down (or denies) the opportunity(which is also a duck). Khans response was something to the point of "why would I have to fight an elim. When there's already an offer on the table". Then the fight is offered to Gavin. Who rightfully should turn it down because he would clearly be outclassed. But there's reports that he also wouldn't have to fight an elim. Because Brook and Gavin are both with Hearn.

Both scenarios make sense to me.

But then there's Bradley. Why can't he just jump straight into the fight with Brook? It's obvious he's interested because he excepted the eliminator. But does he need it? He would definitely be the biggest name and best fighter Brook has ever fought.

My thought...

Brooks ducking big time.

Khans a duck, Brooks a duck, Gavin's a duck.

The UK stay ducking T-Brad.

What say you?
                    WAR F.UCKING TIM BRADY!!!!

I mean Bradley!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
                      You said he chose Gavin over Bradley, so I assumed you were referring to that date.

June, July, August - whatever....Bradley comes with a steep price tag. If he's making $2 million to fight the Diego Chaves' of the world, how much do you expect he'll want for travelling abroad?
                      No, I wasn't implying for May. They could have negotiated and did it when ever.

I think it's a fight where they could both make a few million. Hbo isn't going to turn down a Bradley vs Brook fight. Infact, they would probably pay pretty handsomely for it. It would probably be on PPV in the UK, I'd imagine. Not sure what the average PPV rates/buys are there, but I'm sure that's worth another 3-4 million to the fighters. I'd say the fight is worth 6-7 million

Comment

Working...
                      X