No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Jr. interview with hottie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
    That's how dudes act now. At my school a lot of the dudes do that ****. I think it's a little gay but....
    Man feminism and liberalism has destroyed American men. This is normal? First it was guys wearing skinny jeans and womens jeans, now they wear lip gloss, pluck their eyebrows whats next they are going to walk around wearing Pantyhose and wear silk panties and high heels like its normal?.

Comment

Benavidez is taking himself a bit too seriously. He said Pac wasn't playing around? lol did he watch the tape of that sparring session? Pac was definitely playing.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Man feminism and liberalism has destroyed American men. This is normal? First it was guys wearing skinny jeans and womens jeans, now they wear lip gloss, pluck their eyebrows whats next they are going to walk around wearing Pantyhose and wear silk panties and high heels like its normal?.
        Im American. I have never seen another man wear make up in my 24 years. So no, that's not norm in America.

There are only a handful of guys who were skinney jeans. Maybe .25% of the naton.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Benavidez is taking himself a bit too seriously. He said Pac wasn't playing around? lol did he watch the tape of that sparring session? Pac was definitely playing.
          idk man ............

Comment

Look at what Pac did at 02:37. And he even landed his double punch, that's serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Look at what Pac did at 02:37. And he even landed his double punch, that's serious?
              no doubt Pac is much better than Jose but he was not just playing with him either

Comment

lol @ clowns thinking pac was serious in their sparring session

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  This dude looks freaky, why does he pluck his eyebrows and wear make up for? Is that the style nowadays?
                  Why do you ask ? do you have the hots for him ?

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                    She's cute. Obviously Hispanic but has an Indian look about her too, which I like. Her voice was pretty annoying though.

Top prospect, future world champ. at 140, 147 and 154.
                    Yeah I was thinking that too, she was obviously hired for her looks cause she doesn't have an interviewers voice at all.

The face she made when he mentioned Kim Kardashian was super sexy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      Why do you ask ? do you have the hots for him ?
                      Why do you reply with that comment maybe you like him?

Comment

Working...
                      X