like the great oscar de la hoya said
    "top rank is a sinking ship"
    all they have are overhyped prospects
    start of their ending

Comment

**** article.

What promoter's future is a sure thing?

Comment

top rank has Jose Ramriez they will be just fine.

Comment

Idek wtf that article is about. Okay TR doesn't have a replacement for Manny yet, but they got a great roster to fight over that position. Most promoters would be willing to eat out Arum's wife once a week for life for Ramirez, Verdejo, Loma & Crawford on their roster. Hell they'd probably do it for one of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            **** article.

What promoter's future is a sure thing?
            This.

Even the "great " Al Haymon is losing money with his multi network PBC venture according to some reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Idek wtf that article is about. Okay TR doesn't have a replacement for Manny yet, but they got a great roster to fight over that position. Most promoters would be willing to eat out Arum's wife once a week for life for Ramirez, Verdejo, Loma & Crawford on their roster. Hell they'd probably do it for one of those guys.
              they also have zurdo and valdez, who could be ticket sellers, murata and the better falcao brother at middleweight, and one of my favourite prospects, oleksandr gvozdyk at light heavyweight

Comment

I don't think TR is in that bad a spot. They have Verdejo and Valdez and unless fans get upset that they are matched soft, they have built in fanbases. Crawford can always fight the no names in Omaha. I expect they will all get it on eventually.

Loma/Walters-if he just made the fight both would benefit from the added exposure.

Bob went with a lot of non American Olympians. while they may never be big stars in the US, they can still connect with their country's fans here in the US and be profitable.

I doubt TR is upset with how they are positioned for the future.

Comment

Lol pure ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I don't think TR is in that bad a spot. They have Verdejo and Valdez and unless fans get upset that they are matched soft, they have built in fanbases. Crawford can always fight the no names in Omaha. I expect they will all get it on eventually.

Loma/Walters-if he just made the fight both would benefit from the added exposure.

Bob went with a lot of non American Olympians. while they may never be big stars in the US, they can still connect with their country's fans here in the US and be profitable.

I doubt TR is upset with how they are positioned for the future.
                    This pretty much

Comment

Working...
                    X