Tyson regrets scared little man comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    i think the craziest part about that is floyd dont even flinch
    No what's crazier is he ate a full blown right cross in the same fashion from Maidana and ate it! I know Floyd was dazed for several seconds looking for that chair, but nonetheless walked it off like a Boss ala Gucci!

Comment

Saw Mike this fight weekend at my hotel and he was juiced to the gills. On what? IDK but he was flying high!

Comment

Man this old, I thought it was a new article, this was posted on here right before the fight. It was Tyson PR telling him to apologize basically, damage control.

Tyson trying to punk Floyd at the award ceremony was childish, Tyson seems scary in person, like he would just attack you if you rubbed him the wrong way. He really has a long history of hating on Floyd, I remember him doing that video with Floyd and 50 cent and the behind the scenes he was squeezes Floyds hand really hard when he shook it.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          obviously Ali being his idol and Mayweather saying he was better upset him

in all honesty though Floyd made a valid point....do you see the public allowing him to fight an 8 fight novice, gold medal or not and imagine if he lost....it would be a billion I told you so and he wasn't that goods floating around

Floyd is older than Ali was and no 8 fight welterweight is gonna beat him

Imagine Ali coming back in 1970 & not fighting Joe Frazier until 1976.

Comment

Floyd is one of the biggest pu$$ies in boxing history, he got scared into retirement by Khan. What more evidence do we need? It's an open and shut case, Mike was 100% on the "money".. lol

Comment

Mike Tyson knew exactly what he was saying, probably got abused by a bunch of Floyd fanatics for making the comments you know what those kind are like.

Comment

Turns out Floyd wasn't the scared little man.

It was actually Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Anita Gofradump View Post
                  Imagine Ali coming back in 1970 & not fighting Joe Frazier until 1976.
                  Better than losing to an 8 fight novice...imagine if even a 39 year old Mayweather lost to the 2012 gold medalist at 141 or 152 yall would have a field day

Ali fought his share of c class fighters....Chuck Wepner who a 40 year old liston beat smh, Alredo evangelista, karl mildenberger, Jurgen Blin....oh yea now that's murderers row..lol

Thank you....come again

I have a 12x20 poster of Ali hanging in my room but he was not perfect nor is any other fighter

Comment

Never thought much about that comment at all, what I am more upset with Mike about is how he allows the UFC to use him to sell MMA when he was a Legendary Boxer and not a damn MMA Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      Better than losing to an 8 fight novice...imagine if even a 39 year old Mayweather lost to the 2012 gold medalist at 141 or 152 yall would have a field day

Ali fought his share of c class fighters....Chuck Wepner who a 40 year old liston beat smh, Alredo evangelista, karl mildenberger, Jurgen Blin....oh yea now that's murderers row..lol

I have a 12x20 poster of Ali hanging in my room but he was not perfect nor is any other fighter

What does any of that have to do with Ali doing what Mayweather failed to do? Do you live in some sort of alternative universe where Mayweather actually fought his nearest divisional rival without a six year buildup?

Comment

Working...
                      X