Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what specific fight made you a fan of the sweet science?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a boxing fan for as long as I can recall . Specially of Oscar . But a great fight I do remember had me jumping off the couch was Castillo vs Corrales 1 . Rest in Peace CHICO .

Comment

Bowe vs Holyfield. I had seen tyson fight before that but their fight just sucked me in. Was buying ring and other mags in grade 9 lol

Comment

Not a specific fight, but watching highlights of Roy Jones being an absolute superhuman originally got me interested in watching. The first fight I remember watching was a replay on ESPN classic of Michael Carbajal vs Humberto Gonzalez(Great Fight BTW). Since then I was a fan.

Comment

Comment

Barrera-Morales 1 and 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ..El Chacal.. View Post
              I was always a casual..if I caught it on tv, I'd watch it..

wasn't until Cotto-Torres that I was amazed at the back and forth war that I became hooked and had to watch every fight possible since..

That's such an underrated great fight..

Comment

i remember someone sent me a collage video of 'the most defensive boxers of alltime" and i sat there in awe watching those legendery greats of the past and got hooked on boxing and still luv it to this day,

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Listening to Tunney-Dempsey on the radio as a child made me fall in love with boxing.
                  loool

weak, I remember reading the papers for newspaper decisions, featuring guys like Langford and Johnson

Comment

I had my butt handed to me in 5th grade and swore, never again if I could help it! So I went to the local gym.

Comment

The KING's annihilation of Pinto. Haven't missed a fight since.

Comment

Working...
                      X