No announcement yet.

Mayweather surprise visitor in Bradley camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    naw bradley is fighting pacman so he cant be a duck, floyd was prolly there to offer bradley extra money if he was to beat manny. this way floyd can say manny who? he lost already blah blah blah.
    Or maybe he was there to offer more money to Bradley to throw the fight so he can be the one to beat him.

See i can come up with conspiracy theories too

Comment

How does a star like floyd show up at a training camp and nobody sees him.

what, was he wearing a fcking veil or something? did he walk into bradleys gym wearing a michael myers type mask or some ****. this would easily be news on every boxing site, lol this has gotta be a hoax

Comment

Originally posted by imdazed View Post
        i'm not sure i believe this story.
        +1 ..........

Comment

Originally posted by dYeyKob View Post
          http://sports.inquirer.net/149708/ma...o-bradley-camp

So what do you think they discussed?
          Hey Bradley you gotta get rid of this Pacquiao threat for me, I dont care if ill make 100 million plus

Comment

he wants Bradley to join the money team

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Ill wait till at least one other media source confirms story cause right now theres only one that i can find. If anyone found another, that doesnt use this story as source, please post link.
              You don't trust Percy D. Della? Lol google him and you find nothing but Inquirer articles, mostly about Filipino topics. Seems legit!

Comment

Working...
              X