Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If WW3 started, would you enlist or would you stay at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not "defending" when you start the fight

Comment

in the end it won't matter whether you enlist or not...either way we're all probably getting nuked...

Comment

Stay home im 32 thats a young mans occupation

Comment

Stay home & commentate HBO Boxing.

Comment

To fight for the elites/bankers?

Probably not. Not unless my family was killed.

The thought of these scumbags elites watching from the stands whilst we're all fighting leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Comment

The world is already at war. I've been defending and priming myself for survival since Puberty ended.

I've been stockpiling my influence, resources and weaponry while training my mind, my body and endurance nonstop.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Sorry.... I took an oath 2 fight all enemies foreign and domestic.

Think I'll stick with fighting the domestic ones.

You know.... The Heat, Da Bulls and The Pacers.

Now that we're on the verge of obtaining that O'brien that's been eluding us for 40+ yrs. and you want me 2 go play demolition games in Syria ???

Phillylicious you must be out your mind !!!
                You took 2, so did I, stop b!tching and put your BDUs on, and report when REDCON 1, roger?

Comment

I ain't enlisting anywhere unless my country got invaded, then I would probably join a resistance.

I can't stop seeker missiles and I sure as hell can't stop nukes - so I don't see myself being any big help in a straight up war between superpowers who got both.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    The world is already at war. I've been defending and priming myself for survival since Puberty ended.

I've been stockpiling my influence, resources and weaponry while training my mind, my body and endurance nonstop.
                    To be truly prepared buy your burial plot.

Comment

Working...
                    X