Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reporter calls Vitali out on his known steroid use, he attemps to laugh it off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    It was almost 20years back in the amateurs given to him for an injury. He got banned, didn't make the olympics and paid the price. He made a mistake as a kid.

I'm against steroid use in any combat sport but that interviewer was a total tvvat throughout and treated Vitali with absolutely zero respect. He is lucky Vitali is a gentleman as most boxers or men for that matter wouldn't of put up with that rubbish. I'm not sure what he was trying to gain but it almost reminds me of that idiot that tried provoking Mike Tyson in an interview to get him to react and it would of served him right if he did but Mike handled it well.
    Good post, I agree.

Comment

Lol he was young doe

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        that interviewer was a total tvvat throughout and treated Vitali with absolutely zero respect. He is lucky Vitali is a gentleman as most boxers or men for that matter wouldn't of put up with that rubbish. I'm not sure what he was trying to gain but it almost reminds me of that idiot that tried provoking Mike Tyson in an interview to get him to react and it would of served him right if he did but Mike handled it well.
        That's the nature of the show, it's all about hard no-nonsense questioning. That guy gave it to Hugo Chavez and loads of heavyweight politicians, dictators and drug-traffickers.

Comment

Working...
        X