• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin Rosado stare down - video

War GGG

A wise poster once said "I literally fear for Rosado's life."

I have to agree.

Comment

I wonder if Rosado put those boots to look bigger, lol! =)
      Golovkin has his smile under that 'pretending' serious face. What a character!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        A wise poster once said "I literally fear for Rosado's life."

I have to agree.
        we'll find out if that poster is REALLY wise...smh

Comment

i like golovkin as a fighter but he got that type of face where he should be on a beach building sandcastles with a bucket and spade, wearing multicolored shorts

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            I wonder if Rosado put those boots to look bigger, lol! =)
            Golovkin has his smile under that 'pretending' serious face. What a character!
            No way bro, rosado is nturally bigger than ggg. I think he's listed 6'0. In a previous seckbach video of the announcement of the fight and the first time they went face to face, Rosado said that ggg didnt expect rosado to be that tall.good luck to both guys though

Comment

I don't believe in a God but I will pray for Rosado's health, that's how worried I am for the poor guy.

Comment

GGG reminds me of characters from Japanese cartoons, lol (they always smile before fight).

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  I don't believe in a God but I will pray for Rosado's health, that's how worried I am for the poor guy.
                  I'm not sure how much punishment Rosado is gonna be willing to take, or if he's built to take the type of punishment that he might need to withstand to get this victory. I predict that he won't be hospital-bound like Ouma, but he might absorb more punishment than Proksa did cuz I see him lasting longer. We will see, only 1 day left.

Comment

Damn, I feel bad for GGG...his fifteen minutes are about to be up soon

Comment

Working...
                    X