No announcement yet.

biggest upset ... Garcia vs khan or Ortiz vs josesito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both were unbelievable.

Garica is a better fighter than Lopez IMO so in tha regard I find it more shocking but my reaction to Khan getting dropped by Garcia in the 3rd was utter shock and disbelief.

So I'd say Khan-Garcia.

When Garica landed that left hook, I thought Khan was out cold.

Comment

Lopez.
      He was a late replacement (like 2 weeks)
      He had a significant size disadvantage and didn't even filll out 147

Comment

Josesito Lopez fight was more of a...

for me...

Comment

I think Lopez...... He wasn't posed to win..... Garcia always had a punchers chance and it was his (Garcia) weight class he was competing in...... Unlike Lopez

Comment

I'd say it's only close because of how quick and brutal Garcia took Khan out. Lopez beating Ortiz is the bigger upset, because he was vastly overmatched and getting his ass whooped until that jaw broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I honestly couldn't say. Both were jaw dropping. But if I had to choose, Maybe seeing Khan chicken dancing around the ring was more shocking. Considering they had a fight with Floyd all lined up n $h!t.

oh my

appropriate

lopez > ortiz was the bigger upset IMO

the odds were a lot longer. garcia is clearly a very good fighter. lopez is not. he's smaller and far less talented.

Comment

Josesito was losing to Ortiz when he caught him, Garcia was starting to land shots with some consistency when he caught Khan. Josesito had never fought at WW before also. I think Ortiz vs Lopez was the bigger upset.

Comment

Ortiz fight...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Both were unbelievable.

Garica is a better fighter than Lopez IMO so in tha regard I find it more shocking but my reaction to Khan getting dropped by Garcia in the 3rd was utter shock and disbelief.

So I'd say Khan-Garcia.

cosign
                    lopez scored the bigger upset, garcia was more shocking.

i was pretty damn shocked when ortiz quit again, but i was more in awe by garcia separating khan from control of his body

both were terrific upsets. garcia can clearly fight. lopez is the lesser fighter, but he overstepped his limitations further it would appear. and i'm not knocking ortiz for quitting with a badly broken jaw, but he has quit before, which takes the steam off of his retirement a bit.

he was also a huge dog, given the difference in size and his come forward style against a guy considered a hard puncher.

mark won 510 betting 100 on garcia.
                    if he bet 100 on lopez he would have won a couple grand or so.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Both were unbelievable.

So I'd say Khan-Garcia.

Even more shocking was the fact that the blow landed around the neck area & not the actual jaw.

Comment

Working...
                      X