No announcement yet.

WADA Does NOT - Repeat NOT - Perform Olympic Style Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    If the commission is doing 'better testing' then there's no need for USADA, especially since they have no authority or jurisdiction over professional boxing whereas the commission does.
    the commision isn't doing better testing which is why floyd looked to outside sources

im not having this argument

Comment

this *****'s are idiots , so what if WADA isnt doing the test as long as its supervised by them , who cares , tell floyd to stop his vacation spree, also tell him to stop hitting women or poking security guards either

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
        the commision isn't doing better testing which is why floyd looked to outside sources

im not having this argument
        because you know you have none. Read what I originally posted. Floyd and Golden Boy said as long as blood and urine is being tested randomly, they don't care who conducts the testing- could even be the commission. Arum is saying the commission should do the testing with WADA/IOC overseeing.

So...

Where's the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          lol, FINALLY. I can understand that. Guys like expose are running around going use a neutral testing agency. There is no such thing as a neutral or biased agency. Now a neutral nation (ig: Germany) makes sense.

but then the fight would have to be based there as well.

unless they want more money and expenses to be used to bring those workers etc etc to the states to do all their stuff. which costs alot of money.

OK, say Germany. Fine.

Are the German DCO's licensed to perform blood collection and handling in the USA?
          What lab are they going to use in the USA (hint: it rhymes with UMATA).
          You are going to put German DCO's in hotels for three months?
          They will need work visas.
          Do they speak English?
          Will they need a translator?
          Do you need BioHazard training for US blood-handling procedures?

Comment

because you know you have none. Read what I originally posted. Floyd and Golden Boy said as long as blood and urine is being tested randomly, they don't care who conducts the testing- could even be the commission. Arum is saying the commission should do the testing with WADA/IOC overseeing.

So...

Where's the issue?
            check and mate , lets ship this

Comment

So...

Where's the issue?
              Soooo, you are STILL sticking with NSAC/WADA/IOC doing the testing.

Three organizations that have no experience doing that.

You continue to double-down on that ish....right?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                OK, say Germany. Fine.

Are the German DCO's licensed to perform blood collection and handling in the USA?
                What lab are they going to use in the USA (hint: it rhymes with UMATA).
                You are going to put German DCO's in hotels for three months?
                They will need work visas.
                Do they speak English?
                Will they need a translator?
                Do you need BioHazard training for US blood-handling procedures?

Yeah. I know what you mean. That's why I said the fight would have to happen there, in germany for this example.

unless they want to spend massive amounts of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  Soooo, you are STILL sticking with NSAC/WADA/IOC doing the testing.

Three organizations that have no experience doing that.

You continue to double-down on that ish....right?
                  guys an idiot he still doesnt get it , ship this guy too

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
                    this *****'s are idiots , so what if WADA isnt doing the test as long as its supervised by them , who cares , tell floyd to stop his vacation spree, also tell him to stop hitting women or poking security guards either
                    When has WADA ever SUPERVISED a field testing program? NEVER. That is not what they do.

Comment

http://www.wada-ama.org/en/About-WADA/

someone please point out to me where WADA it's self states they perform testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X