Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best hope for Arsenal is them not making top 4, Wenger stepping down. Hire Piers Morgan to bring Arsenal back.

Arsenal will be a force in two years.

Comment

• I am failing to buy into the Wilshere English media hype just yet.

1 decent season doesn't make a player.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Yet they are favourites to win the league.
        The Premier League has deteriorated badly the past two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
          I am failing to buy into the Wilshere English media hype just yet.

1 decent season doesn't make a player.
          He's no hype. He's the real deal, surely you're forgetting how he owned Xavi at the Emirates? I almost find it hard to believe he's English. A bum wouldn't school the likes of Xavi.

Arsenal need a thug in midfield. They had Song last year and Diaby was good till he got injured this year.

I always felt M'Vila was the man for Arsenal but he's banned for a year over some stupid ****.

Comment

• If Chicharito stays fit, Man United is winning the league.

They lost it last year cause he had to many injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              The Premier League has deteriorated badly the past two years.
              YEeah pretty much.

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
              He's no hype. He's the real deal, surely you're forgetting how he owned Xavi at the Emirates? I almost find it hard to believe he's English. A bum wouldn't school the likes of Xavi.

Arsenal need a thug in midfield. They had Song last year and Diaby was good till he got injured this year.

I always felt M'Vila was the man for Arsenal but he's banned for a year over some stupid ****.
              Owned somebody whilst getting knocked the fuuuuuck out of the tournament and going another year without a trophy. I would take a good 90 minutes over silverware anyday

Comment

• City will walk the league, imo. Once they hit their stride, probably.

They aren't good in the Champions' league though, regardless of how tough their group is, there's an element of the flat-track bully about 'em. Ajax are average but they are used to winning. City would never get beat comprehensively by Everton for example, and I think Everton are much stronger side than Ajax.

That said if Mourinho managed City they'd be guaranteed at least a semi-final berth and the league would be an absolute procession of mind-numbing inevitability for everyone but City fans. Mancini is a bit wet. Roman would sack him as soon as look at him, lol.

Mourinho shapes the future of English football. Man U, City, or Chelsea? Wherever he goes they will become the dominant force. Even Fergie knows this.

Comment

• United just lost to Clunge or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                    Falcao is going out with Natalia Velez. Respect.
                    http://colombiareports.com/colombia-...se-affair.html

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X