No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Ishida?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin vs Ishida?

Never heard about this until Steve Kim just tweeted this.

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
    It looks like it will be Nobu Ishida who will face Gennady Golovkin in Monte Carlo on March 30th according to Tom Loeffler #boxing
    Expand

What is the point of this? Do you think they are just trying to keep him busy and hes fighting this guy because no one else will fight him?

No thanks, not interested

Comment

^^^^ neither am I, its pointless unless he is just tryin to stay busy until he can secure a legit opponent

Comment

Another joke of an opponent, no surprise there but I'm sure his fans will remind us all how the feather-fisted 38yr old Jap K.O'd the iron chinned James Kirkland.

Oh well, at least Ishida is durable.

Comment

I am 101% fine with this.

Ishida getting more paydays off his upset of the year against Kirkland. God damn that was crazy when it happened. Maybe Golovkin can be the first to stop him.

Comment

Another Jr Middleweight?

Comment

Adama was a better opponent, and Pirog already beat Ishida. This is a lame stay-busy fight.

Comment

I'd prefer a different opponent, it's still 8 weeks till fight time so hopefully someone better can be enticed.

Comment

Would be funny if Ishida knocks out GGG in similar fashion to the Kirkland fight.

Comment

Stay busy fight that isn't on HBO, Showtime or ESPN. Not worried about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X