Cool. Ill catch this on stream

Comment

stream it is

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        stream it is
        Streaming a fight thats in the UK just doesnt feel right

Comment

Lmao. Amir will get no press for this fight over here without SKY.

Comment

Its gone **** up completely,Khan needs just too get this fight out the way so we can all move on and look forward too Bradley/Khan later on in the year

Comment

Primetime saved this fight. Without them the fight would probably be canceled. It's always good to see a competing broadcaster get in on a big fight, it's not fair that one major broadcaster has the monopoly. Even if the fight went to the channel in this strange, unexpected way, I'd say it's life support for the sport. All praise due to Primetime and to Khan for not pulling out of the fight after losing 80% of purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                Primetime saved this fight. Without them the fight would probably be canceled. It's always good to see a competing broadcaster get in on a big fight, it's not fair that one major broadcaster has the monopoly. Even if the fight went to the channel in this strange, unexpected way, I'd say it's life support for the sport. All praise due to Primetime and to Khan for not pulling out of the fight after losing 80% of purse.
                What nonsense. Its PPV that killed boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
                  Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
                    I'm not a fan of PPV either but I'm also not a fan of having to subscribe to any cable or satellite broadcaster when all I want to watch is boxing. Either way, money has to be paid by the viewer. Just because it's called PPV, it's not much different from a cable/satellite subscription. Without Primetime this fight would have probably been called off. And you can pay to watch the fight online at the Primetime website without having to subscribe to the channel.

Look at some of the history: Primetime first started up in order to broadcast Carl Froch fights in the UK which would have otherwise not been shown on TV at all. Froch is one of the best UK boxers today but even free TV wouldn't pick up his Super Six fights. Not having your fight broadcast at all is detrimental to boxing and Primetime changed all that.
                    Last edited by Fix; 04-13-2011, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                      I'm not a fan of PPV either but I'm also not a fan of having to subscribe to any cable or satellite broadcaster when all I want to watch is boxing. Either way, money has to be paid by the viewer. Just because it's called PPV, it's not much different from a cable/satellite subscription. Without Primetime this fight would have probably been called off. And you can pay to watch the fight online at the Primetime website without having to subscribe to the channel.

Look at some of the history: Primetime first started up in order to broadcast Carl Froch fights in the UK which would have otherwise not been shown on TV at all. Froch is one of the best UK boxers today but even free TV wouldn't pick up his Super Six fights. Not having your fight broadcast at all is detrimental to boxing and Primetime changed all that.
                      Nobodies saying Primetimes motives are bad,there heart is in the right place

Comment

Working...
                      X