Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather hasn't faced a legit prime opponent in 7 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even like Floyd, but the dude could fight and beat GGG at 160 convincingly and people would still find a way to hate on him. That's how it is when you're at top, everyone wants to tear you down and his "Money" persona doesn't endear him to many fans.

Comment

I'd like to know what a legit opponent is. Because since he cane back from retirement, HSS pretty much only fought top 1 or 2 ranked guys in each division. U guys are simply delusional when it cones to him

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Guerrero was 29 years old, a four division champion, fighting his third fight at welterweight, AND Mayweather's mandatory challenger for the WBC welterweight title.

How in the hell was that a cherry pick? Guerrero wasn't shot or green. These haters are so stupid that logic simply goes out the window with them lol.

Third fight at welterweight against Mayweather.... sounds legit. 2 fights at welterweight against 2 bums, Berto and Selçuk Aydın

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          I'd like to know what a legit opponent is. Because since he cane back from retirement, HSS pretty much only fought top 1 or 2 ranked guys in each division. U guys are simply delusional when it cones to him

Ducking the #2 ranked Welterweight and #2 ranked p4p fighter who fights in your division and waiting for the flame to burn out... If you think Guerrero, Ortiz and Canelo were more legit opponents than Pacquiao you're mad.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post

Third fight at welterweight against Mayweather.... sounds legit. 2 fights at welterweight against 2 bums, Berto and Selçuk Aydın
            u do realize bradley only had two fights at welterweight against arbregu and casamayor

Comment

I disproved your point. Tell me how Guerrero was green at 29 years old and fighting his third fight at that weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                I disproved your point. Tell me how Guerrero was green at 29 years old and fighting his third fight at that weight?
                He was green for the weight, and simply not anything more than a B fighter at best, any casual could see that.

Comment

I never bet on Canelo, I said the fight would either be a Mayweather schooling or Canelo would have a Tarver Jones moment, the schooling happened.
                  Is that what you said .

Canelo has the Marquez look he's gonna Mannie Floyd , that's why he's so confident. Plus he's younger and has more testosterone, hence the big balls and cobra snake here's to hoping Memo hooked him up with that good ****
                  Man I hope so, I hope he didn't take on board any bullcrap broscience from De La Hoya on cutting weight. Hopefully he didn't cut too much and will rehydrate by no more than 15 pounds he'll do best at 167 imo.
                  Hopefully Canelo gets a robbery decision and Floyd get's Bradley'd or he hits him with a fluke shot, boxing needs a new star and who better than a good looking, young hungry lion with mass appeal, ugly boy's reign is over.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                    u do realize bradley only had two fights at welterweight against arbregu and casamayor
                    5 fights at 140 is enough to grow into the division. Devon Alexander, Peterson and Kendall Holt were more impressive than any of the names on Guerrero's resume.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X