Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof Margarito was ducked by EVERYONE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yuck....slow footed zombie who may or may not have cheated. give the SOB credit for pounding that Rican into submission though

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      Huh? He beat Spinx for the lineal title! Lineal! You guys love that word!
      "You guys"? lol...I never use that word.

He was in the right place at the right time. Margarito would have been to big, strong and heavy handed for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        "You guys"? lol...I never use that word.

He was in the right place at the right time. Margarito would have been to big, strong and heavy handed for him.
        You guys = Floyd fans heh heh

BTW, I respect Jewdah. He fought prime Kostya, prime Cotto, even now prime Garcia. You have to respect that. Can't say the same for lil Floyd, tho.

Comment

• He's a dirty scumbag POS, who cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            You guys = Floyd fans heh heh

BTW, I respect Jewdah. He fought prime Kostya, prime Cotto, even now prime Garcia. You have to respect that. Can't say the same for lil Floyd, tho.
            He gets a lot of unnecessary hate. His biggest slip ups were Baldomir and that stunt he pulled against Khan. Other than that his career has been solid and his losses were against top fighters. Plus he took on Matthysse when he was undefeated. Matthysse is in the same position that Margarito was in his prime with nobody trying to fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              He gets a lot of unnecessary hate. His biggest slip ups were Baldomir and that stunt he pulled against Khan. Other than that his career has been solid and his losses were against top fighters. Plus he took on Matthysse when he was undefeated. Matthysse is in the same position that Margarito was in his prime with nobody trying to fight him.
              That's actually a good point.

Comment

• For me, getting caught red handed with loaded wraps makes it hard to praise Margarito

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztec Wanker
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Mato o Muero

Mosley wasn't ducking when he was smashing Margarito's brains in. I didn't see Pac doing any ducking when he was cracking his orbital bone. Was Cotto ducking when he made Tony cry like a girl in front of thousands of Puerto Ricans?

Where were they in 05 when Margarito was at the top of his game? One of the links even says Mosley didn't want none back then.
                  Mosley is on video saying it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                    Mosley is on video saying it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    "I don't know why he would turn down 8million to fight Margarito"....."But then again, I wouldn't fight Margarito in November either."

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing bob View Post
                      for me, getting caught red handed with loaded wraps makes it hard to praise margarito
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

Comment

Working...
                      X