Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Eager To Finalize Deal With James Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling that after Alvarez Kirkland happens, the same people saying Mayweather vs Alvarez is a **** fight, will be singing the tune that Mayweather has been ducking Alvarez for years and is a coward this and a coward that!

Then once the fight actually happens like demanded, certain "fans" revert back to their original perception and forget about how they begged and cried for the fight to take place.

Yeah, this has never happened before.... wink wink lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      That stoppage in Kirklands last fight was a joke, he lost soundly. I think Canelo will give Kirkland a sound beating to be honest. Kirkland is a beast but he is open to be hit all night.
      Exactly. He'd have to take a lot of punishment just to get to Canelo. I would like to see if he could make it happen though.

Comment

is Kirkland HEALTHY AND READY?

but the blue print been laid out on how to beat Kirkland already...CANELO SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT HIM NOW, minus the clinching, Molina was boxing circles around Kirkland

Kirkland is exciting but I am just not a fan of "BRAWLERS"...especially ONE-Dimensional Brawlers who can do anything but score Knockouts and if they can't get a Knock Out then lose by UD

So Canelo SHOULD beat Kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          is Kirkland HEALTHY AND READY?

but the blue print been laid out on how to beat Kirkland already...CANELO SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT HIM NOW, minus the clinching, Molina was boxing circles around Kirkland

Kirkland is exciting but I am just not a fan of "BRAWLERS"...especially ONE-Dimensional Brawlers who can do anything but score Knockouts and if they can't get a Knock Out then lose by UD

So Canelo SHOULD beat Kirkland
          Will u give canelo credit,Or will u still hate him?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Will u give canelo credit,Or will u still hate him?
            I don't hate Canelo, I just think he is extremely OVERRATED and OVERHYPED for a guy that haven't done anything plus his WBC title was HANDED TO HIM...forgive me for being a long time boxing fans and not being easily influences and falling for the hype of fighters that haven't done anything to show the world that they are truly "THE NEXT BIG THING", I been watching boxing too long for the media to tell me who is good and not good, I can see that for myself

but a Win over Kirkland would be a Solid Win for him no doubt...does that all of a sudden make him legit and a Top P4P fighter...FUK NO! He clean out his Division and fight and beat Lara and Trout and Cotto and guys like that yeah maybe I will finally be impressed!
            Last edited by sicko; 05-30-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I don't hate Canelo, I just think he is extremely OVERRATED and OVERHYPED for a guy that haven't done anything plus his WBC title was HANDED TO HIM...forgive me for being a long time boxing fans and not being easily influences and falling for the hype of fighters that haven't done anything to show the world that they are truly "THE NEXT BIG THING", I been watching boxing too long for the media to tell me who is good and not good, I can see that for myself

but a Win over Kirkland would be a Solid Win for him no doubt...does that all of a sudden make him legit and a Top P4P fighter...FUK NO! He clean out his Division and fight and beat Lara and Trout and Cotto and guys like that yeah maybe I will finally be impressed!
              so if canelo is overrated and overhyped and gets belts handed to him and you are a true boxing fan and you are not impressed by him,what do you think of pacquiao for fighting over the hill fighters , weight drained boxers and all his fights at a catchweight and gets belts handed to him,are you inpressed by him ?? im not and im a huge boxing fan

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                so if canelo is overrated and overhyped and gets belts handed to him and you are a true boxing fan and you are not impressed by him,what do you think of pacquiao for fighting over the hill fighters , weight drained boxers and all his fights at a catchweight and gets belts handed to him,are you inpressed by him ?? im not and im a huge boxing fan
                don't even get me started on Pacquiao...

Comment

F U K THIS PU TO S CANELO! At 21 yrs old... A single fight makes u more money than any of this "FANS" will ever make in a YEAR! That being said.. The kid was given a chance & he took it! & most important has maintained!!! This MARIKITAS want to cry! thats Ok... & to the haters stop waisting ur time writing all this hate on this dam forum! Why dont YOU JUST SUBMIT all this CRYING to the WBC LET UR VOICE BE HEARD!!!
                  VIVA MEXICO MIS CABRONES PORTESE COMO MACHITO! MARIKO
                  CABRON!

Comment

probably the last time Kirkland will headline or co headline a PPV

Comment

thats right i think canelo is a good boxer but he is way overhyped he has everything for him they give him everything

Comment

Working...
                      X