No announcement yet.

Criticize my last fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criticize my last fight.

whoever follow Muay-Thai or K1 whatever. I rarely post my fights now, but here is 1 that I lost. i'll be glad to receive straight criticism, mistakes or anything wrong that u noticed.

also **** that talk **** to me always, welcome here as well

Was a good fight I watched the second video only..but dzhabar is a beast he was on the muay thai the contender show.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      Was a good fight I watched the second video only..but dzhabar is a beast he was on the muay thai the contender show.
      His upper defense is good. We planned to work on his lower body, and after 1st round, I knew its impossible to wear out his legs. I've fought tougher fighters before, but cant explain the feeling. just could not get thru him ( also issue with stamina played the role again.

Comment

go to 2:30...what a punch lol

Comment

john wayne parr is my favorite muay thai fighter he's from Australia too.

Comment

I'd rather see pics of your hot sister. Hook us up Brat.

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 08-25-2011, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
              His upper defense is good. We planned to work on his lower body, and after 1st round, I knew its impossible to wear out his legs. I've fought tougher fighters before, but cant explain the feeling. just could not get thru him ( also issue with stamina played the role again.
              sometimes fighters have nights where you can hit them with everything and your kitchen sink but they don't fall. i will watch it when it's a little quieter.

Thanks for sharing bro.

Comment

sorry; which one are you?

Comment

I don't know anything about Muay Thai. But this was a great Fight, pretty entertaining. The fighter in the black was clearly stronger, pushing his opponent around and throwing the harder strikes. The fighter in white, was the better boxer but I would like to see more kicks to the legs and body, then a kick to the head.

Comment

nevermind just finished, the one that lost. Well for obvious reasons you lost on that one, he was more active, and was looking to take you out. You were attacking with more combos to the face but it seems you didn't look to try to take him out, more like simply accumulate points. So you were simply dominated, put some more determination if you ask me. good show at the very least

Comment

Working...
                    X