Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this doesn't piss you off with the TSA, I don't know what will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not that brutal, as piglet would say, toughen the **** up *****. These guys are criminals, not 6 year old girls.
    He's referring to people in prison awaiting trial. By definition these people are innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      He's referring to people in prison awaiting trial. By definition these people are innocent.
      You wouldn't say that about Muslims being held by the U.S government though.

And under the patriot act, they are criminals and have no due process.

You don't know that because you're from Canada and don't know a lot of things that are of actual importance.

Comment on Al Alawki.

I'm still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
        You wouldn't say that about Muslims being held by the U.S government though.

And under the patriot act, they are criminals and have no due process.
        I would say that about muslims being held by the US government. US citizens are entitled to a fair trial and the presumption of being innocent until proven guilty. Of course US citizens that have taken up arms against US soldiers should be tried for treason, but nobody is doing that either. Non US citizens should be tried by their country of origin (if these have agreements with the US in place about dealing with criminals) or tried in the US courts (if no such agreements exist) instead of being kept in legal limbo as happened to individuals captured while fighting the US in places like Afghanistan or Iraq.

Luckily the US now has a president who feels able to take such steps... oh wait, you think that Barack Obama is part of the vague conspiracy you keep harping on about! Such a difficult task, being so inconsistent.

You don't know that because you're from Canada and don't know a lot of things that are of actual importance.
        I'm not from Canada, I'm from Britain and I live in Canada. I know a reasonable amount about things if importance because I take an interest, and not an adolescent interest in piss-off-your-parents packaged rebellion of the sort your fat chum Alex Jones peddles.

Comment on Al Alawki.

I'm still waiting.
        If you want me to comment on Al Alawki then make a thread about him. If you don't then I am assuming that you are engaging in your usual misinformation tactic of flooding a topic with another half dozen subjects to cover up the fact that your rambling is making you look foolish.

I'm still waiting. ****.

Comment

A guest of honor at the Pentagon, but is MOST WANTED, is considered the regional commander of Al cia-da in yemen, was linked to the fort hood patsy and the underwear bomber patsy.

Lol-tastic.

I'm sure its a coincidence though, because as well all know its easy to get to be a guest of honor at the pentagon. I could probably do it tomorrow if I wanted to.

Comment

A guest of honor at the Pentagon, but is MOST WANTED, is considered the regional commander of Al cia-da in yemen, was linked to the fort hood patsy and the underwear bomber patsy.

Lol-tastic.

I'm sure its a coincidence though, because as well all know its easy to get to be a guest of honor at the pentagon. I could probably do it tomorrow if I wanted to.

I take this to be an admission that I was 100% correct and that you're bringing him up as a red herring because your arse is being handed to you. Again.

Comment

I take this to be an admission that I was 100% correct and that you're bringing him up as a red herring because your arse is being handed to you. Again.
              Correct about what? You asked me to post it and I did. Now comment.

Stop stalling and admit what we all already know.

Comment

Correct about what? You asked me to post it and I did. Now comment.

Stop stalling and admit what we all already know.
                Start a new thread or STFU.

Comment

That guys name is probably Brian Davis or something. He speaks perfect english and doesn't even look middle eastern.

Classic patsy miner operative. Unless you believe in perpetual coincidence.

Comment

Start a new thread or STFU.
                    I already made this thread, you must've conveniently missed it.

The contents are gonna be the same as that post, so stop stalling already and just comment on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Exactly. Punishment is reserved for the prison system or community corrections, not jail. Jail is designed to keep people secure until their trial, if the government is allowed to punish people without any form of a trial, there is no conspiracy, its unconstitutional and wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X