Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe states that Phony Boy will be turning the clock back....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellerbe states that Phony Boy will be turning the clock back....

... by putting on a performance that will remind us of his destruction of Corrales.

Now, do any of you think Phony Boy could actually beat the **** out of the '97 version of Shane the way he did Corrales and Gatti ??

Or is the Phony Boy team just sayin' this because they know they have an old/past his prime fighter to feast on ?

Ouch...

Isn't that what Roy Jones says to hype up his fans?

Is Floyd's current version not enough or something?

Ellerbe makes it sound like Mayweather is going downhill or some ****.

I don't think Floyd can fight like he did at 130-135.

He doesn't have that kind of power at WW.

Comment

Phony boy? Can you not just say Floyd? What is it with you guys.

I would swear to god there are a bunch of pre-teens running this forum, but the truly sad thing is you are grown men saying dumb **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post

I would swear to god there are a bunch of pre-teens running this forum, but the truly sad thing is you are grown men saying dumb **** like that.
        And you add nothing else on top of it. Just answer the d*mn thread question. Do you have nothing else to say but nitpick, why do you even give notice to such a petty thing, at the same time, i'm glad that it bothers you so much on this gorgeous Sunday afternoon, you're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
          And you add nothing else on top of it. Just answer the d*mn thread question. Do you have nothing else to say but nitpick, why do you even give notice to such a petty thing, at the same time, i'm glad that it bothers you so much on this gorgeous Sunday afternoon, you're welcome.
          How old are you? Serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post

I agree with this, what's up with the name calling? It's just getting old, especially these.. ridiculous ones.

On topic though: I don't either think that Floyd has the same power he had at 130-135, but I still think he'll beat Mosley, if it's going to be an impressive victory or a struggle.. Not too sure. But no, it's not going downhill yet for Floyd, as far as my opinion is concerned.

Comment

You play yourself as a clown, then act shocked when people don't take you seriously?

Comment

You expect to have this thread taken serious with that title?

Comment

Floyd can`t win either way.If he beats Mosley "OH Mosley was old""If he struggles against Mosley its:"Oh he struggled against a old fighter"If he loses to Mosley its:"Oh he got exposed"

Comment

Its all just for hype

Comment

Working...
                    X